ch11 revealed

authors pov

03:00 AM PARIS, FRANCE

chat noir detransform into adrien, after jumping into the window of his room. plagg flies into the pile of cheese ready, waiting for him. 

"plagg?" he asks, sitting on his bed. plagg hums, showing that he's listening to adrien. "do you feel anything for y/n?"

"of course i do," he says, without a second thought. he munches on the smelly cheese. "she's something to you, too, you know. especially since, you and marinette are just friends,"

adrien's eyebrows furrow. 

"'especially since, you and marinette are just friends'? what is that suppose to mean?" adrien asks. 

"i'm not saying, model boy," plagg says. adrien folds his arms and pouts like a child. 

"fine. i guess we just have to go see her then, so i can figure it out by myself," adrien says, plagg groans. "plagg, claws out!"

~

y/n sits on the chair which is on her balcony, looking at the stars. 

"hey, mama..." she says. "today was kinda weird, but i need some help," y/n takes out a pencil and some paper. unknowingly, as fate would have it, she starts to draw primroses. "i just don't know how to feel about it,"

"feel about what?" chat noir asks as he appears on the ledge of y/n's balcony. "what's wrong, primrose?"

"you call me primrose, now?" she questions as char noir sits next to her. he takes her [less dominant] hand as she's using the other to draw. 

"it suits you," he says, kissing her hand. she smiles at him. "so..."

"so?"

"what's wrong?" chat noir asks y/n. "you can tell me,"

"i know i can. but..." y/n starts. "it's kinda big,"

"are you breaking up with me?" chat noir asks, quietly. y/n shakes her head. 

"as much as you annoy me and piss me off, i lo-feel a strong emotional towards you. so there's no way, i would do that,"

'was she going to say love?' chat noir thinks, with a small smile on his face.

'shit! what came over me?!'

"i think i know your identity," y/n says, putting the pencil down. chat noir snaps his neck towards her. 

"you do?!"

"i said i think, kitty,"

"i...i don't know what to say," chat noir says. "who do you think i am? how are you sure?"

"you know about the dreams?" y/n asks, resulting into chat noir nodding. "i got another one, showing the last miraculous holder before you. his name is félix and his love is also called primrose. none of the dreams give me actual names for the-whatever i am to you-anyway, at the ending of the dream, they say mine and your name, saying we are going to end up together,"

"oh,"

"so, are you adrien?"

"yeah..." y/n hugs chat noir, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"i'm so glad," she whispers into his neck. "i was scared i was falling for adrien while i was with you,"

"i think that's your heart telling you that you love both sides of me," chat noir smirks. y/n removes herself from the hug and squints her eyes at him.

"you know what," she says. "i'm not even gonna complain. i love you adrien, holder of the cat miraculous,"

"and i love you, y/n, holder of my heart,"

"and you ruined to moment. that was cheesy,"

"but you loved it,"

"yeah...i did,"

~

"did you hear that?" gabriel says, listening to conversation through his akuma. nataile nods beside him.

"yes, mister agreste,"

"adrien is chat noir. i've been fighting my own son? but now, he'll give me his miraculous. he wouldn't want to keep his poor mother dead, now would he?"

the end