ch7 dreams

[thanks to i_dont_know876 for being another extra:)]

authors pov

21:50 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"thank you for your assistance, guys," la seine says, bowing to redbug, hornet, fox and turtle. "even though i could've done it myself,"

'ladybug? no wait...ladybug has dark blue hair, not blonde...'

a large group of thugs lie on the ground unconscious. one of them with a miraculous in their hand. fox and turtle check up on each other as even in their hero forms, they still love and worry about each other. 

'and who are these other heroes? the bee one looks cool,'

"sure, kitty," redbug says as he picks up the peacock miraculous. 

"that's one miraculous down," fox says, fiddling with their flute.

"and way more miraculous to go," hornet says, putting their hands on her hips. 

'a miraculous? the bling?'

all the fives miraculous beep in sync. 

"and that's us. if you want to meet up in civilian forms, you know where to meet up," redbug says as he takes out his yoyo. "bug out," and with that he jumps off.

"and i will be taking my leave too," la seine says. "i'll see you guys later,"

"bye, kitten,"

"bye, seine!"

"tell primrose i said hi! and try not to get caught, you dumb cat!"

~

la seine jumps into the castle using her super agility. her green cat eyes dart around the room and her black, leather cat ears twitch. 

"my love?" she whispers, her black boots clacking on the marble floor. her cape and large hat moves with every motion as she reaches for sword which is attached to her hip. "primrose?"

"kitty!" a woman with long blonde hair in a low plait jumps into her arms. a large amount of primroses decorating the braid. "oh, i've missed you! it's been far too long,"

"i'm sorry, my love," la seine whispers in her neck. "the robberies lately have been hectic lately. me and the others still need to find the other miraculous,"

"can you detransform?" la seine's love whines. "i miss seeing your beautiful face and i want to see plagg,"

'who's plagg? and why does this person kinda look like kitty?'

"of course, primrose," la seine says. "claws in," she detransform, returning her into her yellow long dress and a some brown flats. her hair which was tucked under the hat, is now free, revealing her bangs. she opens up her hands for plagg to lie on them. "plagg?"

"i'm...i'm so tired, darcy..." he whines. "primrose...come help me..."

'who's this? and what did they do with their ring? wait, isn't that the same ring that kitty has?'

"oh! i've actually got something for you, plagg," primrose says, going to the wooden table beside her king sized bed. she takes a plate which has grapes and cheese on it. "here you go! eat up so you can get your energy,"

"maybe primrose should be my holder instead," plagg says as he munches on some cheese. 

"i see. that's fine, i'll just leave you with her," darcy says, squinting her brown eyes at him. "i need to chores around the palace anyway,"

"but you just got here," primrose whines. darcy gives her quick kiss and straightens out her dress and hair.

"don't worry, my love," darcy says, squishing primrose's cheeks. "i'm be back soon,"

y/n wakes up, a sweat on her forehead. she climbs off and opens the door to her balcony. she steps out, feeling the cold night air on her face. 

'what the fuck was that?'