ch3 maths homework

authors pov

17:50 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"can you kiss me more? we're so young. boy, we ain't got nothing to lose..." y/n's phone plays as she's doing her math homework. "it's just principle. baby, hold me. cause i like the way you groove..."

y/n hums along, trying to figure out the equation. she sips on the cool drink she has, putting it back on her table. she sits on her balcony, enjoying the sunset. 

"no wait..." she mumbles, biting on the pencil. "if you divide the six, then add the four...but then...oh god..."

"wow. that looks really easy," a voice says, startling her. she screeches, falling off her chair. her back lands on the balcony, making her groan. "oh my god..." the person laughs, covering his mouth with his black gloved hand. "i am so sorry. let me help you," 

"oh, it's just you," y/n says as he pulls her up. she dusts off her jumper and looks at the blond haired hero. "what are you doing here, chat noir?"

"would you believe me if i told you that i just wanted to see you?" he says, taking her hand and kissing the back off it. y/n takes her hand back, wiping it on her jumper. 

"nah. so what's up? isn't there a akuma that needs saving? or something?" y/n asks. chat noir tilts his head with a smirk. he looks at her, amused. "what? is there something on my face?"

"nope. there's just something missing," he says. y/n brings her hands to her face. 

"what?"

"my hand against it," he winks. 

"yeah...no," she says, laughing and going back into her chair. "what are you doing here, chat noir? don't you have other girls to bother?"

"i was serious," he says, looking at her. "and i still am. i just wanted to see you,"

"but...why?" y/n purses her lips. "there's nothing important about me,"

"but it could be fate or destiny that we met again," he says. 

"okay," y/n shrugs. "can you come help me with my homework? you did say it was easy,"

"of course, pretty lady,"

"please don't call me that,"

~

"why did you call yourself chat noir?" y/n asks as they watch the sunset from her balcony. he already helped her with her homework and they were just chilling. "are there not better cat related names?"

"oh?" chat noir asks her, amused. he faces her, legs crossed. "what would you call yourself if you were a cat themed hero?"

y/n chuckles, facing him. 

"maybe revine[said re vene] or kitty or cheshire or just chat," she hums. "i like those ones and i'm black anyway so i don't really need the noir bit," she laughs. she looks at chat who's laughing. "what's with the ring?" she points at it. "is it safe for heroes to wear bling?"

"i can't tell you about that..." he says, covering his hand with his other hand. "sorry..."

"chill, chat noir," y/n says, looking back at the sunset. "i know the drill, secret identity and shit, don't worry. i gotchu,"

"thank you, you're like one of the first who doesn't care who's under the mask. wait..."

"you weren't meant to tell me that?" y/n guesses. 

"please don't tell!"

"what isn't my business, isn't my business," y/n says, looking at him. "like i said i gotchu," she puts her hand up in a fist bump. chat noir breathes out, putting his fist up. 

"pound it,"

"pound it?"

"yeah...it's what me and lb does after we defeat an akuma,"

"oh? okay. pound it," she says with a smile as they bump fists. both of the, completely oblivious to a dark colored butterfly watching them interact.