ch9 sleepover

authors pov

17:30 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"mari, when did you stop liking adrien?" y/n asks her as her and marinette were having a sleepover at marinette's house. that is consisting of anime watching, manga reading, listening to k-pop and much more. alya couldn't come as she and nino had a date night.

"it was like some months ago actually," she says, her long dark blue hair tied up in a bun. "why?"

"because, i realize you never actually told us the whole story,"

"do i really have to?" she whines. 

"yes!" y/n says. she stuffs some sweets in her mouth. "please tell me!"

"fine," marinette groans. she turns towards y/n. "i found out something about him which completely changed my opinion on him. and i just saw him as a friend after that,"

"ooohhhh~" y/n laughs, cuddling in the blanket. "and what is this big secret?"

"not saying," marinette sticks her tongue out at y/n. 

"mari!" y/n whines. marinette laughs, humming to the song. "fine. fine," marinette puts her hand out. 

"i'm going to get some more pastries from the bakery," she says, standing up. "do you want anything specific?"

"yeah..." y/n says, nodding. "[favorite pastry], please?"

"of course, n/n," marinette says, dusting off her sweats. "i'll be back in a sec,"

"okay. i'm gonna be right here!" y/n says, watching steven universe. marinette chuckles, going down the hatch of her room. 

"mari!" she hears, from marinette's balcony. y/n stands up and chat noir runs down marinette's staircase. "mari, have you seen, y/n? she's not-y/n?"

"chat? what are you doing at mari's house? and you know her? why do you call her 'mari'?" y/n asks, as she sees the blonde hero, looking at her with wide eyes. 

"okay. so, i've got some pastries," marinette says as walks up her hatch. she looks y/n, then to chat noir. "oh my god! chat noir! what are you doing here?" she asks, putting the plate of pastries on her table. "is there something-"

"stop with your bullshit, mari," y/n says, crossing her arms. "he said your nickname. obviously, this is serious. i'm just gonna go downstairs-"

"no!" marinette and chat noir say at the same time. 

"my belle, please give me a chance explain,"

"explain what, chat? you don't need to explain anything to me," y/n says, rubbing her eyes. she takes a blanket from the floor. "imma be down stairs," y/n starts walking to mari's hatch but marinette grabs y/n's hand.

"nope. you are going to stay here," she says, pulling her towards chat noir. she pushes y/n onto chat noir, making y/n fall and chat noir catches her. "and you two are going to talk. i'm going downstairs," she points at chat noir, with a deadpanning look. "do anything to my room and i will kill you," she closes the hatch. 

"my love-"

"kitty," y/n starts, looking at him. "you don't owe me anything. you can do what ever you want,"

"but...i want to be with you," he says, taking her hand. he draws small circle on her skin. "like in a relationship. but i know that's not a good idea,"

"i mean i wouldn't mind to be in a relationship," she says. "with you. but i don't think i could handle it. but...i don't mind just staying like this,"

"like this?"

"like this,"

"and what is this to you?" chat noir asks her. y/n hugs him and he hugs her back. 

"good enough for me,"