4. Dialogue

Sara Woodwords

"You did good on the collaboration with Ariti and Pereria." Uncle Evan said when I walked into the dining room of Adam and Chloe's house.

"Proud of you." Uncle Evan lovingly stroked my hair and gave my shoulder a squeeze, encouragingly.

"Thank you, Uncle. Coming from you, it means a lot." I said and he gave me a big smile before walking out of the house.

"My babygirl." Aunt Katherine said as she gave me a hug.

"I missed you too, Aunt Kat." I chuckled as I kissed her cheek, pulling away from the hug.

All of our folks are Mafia Personalities and they're pretty terrifying when in their 'Mafia Mode' but they're the best parents, relatives and guardians we could've ever asked for. They treat all of us same and love all of us equally.

"I gotta run, there's a meeting to attend but we'll catch up later." She said and I nodded. "Sure."

I walked into the theatre room of the house and saw my favourite bunch of morons there.

The lounge chairs in the theatre room rotate 360 degree and everyone were sitting in a circle.

Everyone as in Adam, Chloe, Jasmine, Adan, Courtney and Rose.

Leila, River, Ava , Jason and Enzo are missing. They're busy with work right now so can't hang out.

"My favourite group of jerks." I said with a huge smile.

"Your only group." Jasmine said as she got up and hugged me.

"You're going to make double the profit in 2 years of your the hotel run just by investing 5 million. You cracked a great deal." Rose said once I settled in.

"I know but can I tell you a secret?" I asked and Adam said, "No!" I gave him a look and continued nevertheless.

"Abel was in such a need of an investor that he himself offered for me to invest." I said and Adan looked at me.

"That means it wasn't even your idea to begin with. All of our parents are so proud of you for nothing. You did not even come up with that idea yourself, bitch." Adan said and I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up." I said and Courtney slapped her husband's arm.

"Ouch. I'm not sorry truth hurts." Adan said and Courtney gave him a sarcastic laugh.

"Well then, even I'm not sorry if my hands hurt you." Courtney said.

"That's what she said." Jasmine said.

"You girls always overreact." He said, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"Let me ask you this Adan, if you were a woman for 24 hours, what would you do?" Rose asked.

"I'd do Adam." Adan looked at Adam with lust-filled eyes.

Adam made a 'what-the-fuck?' face at his brother's comment while both their wives started slapping Adan with a pillow.

"Adan, firstly, eww." Chloe said.

"Ouch, babe." Adam looked at his wife and got a slap on the shoulder.

"Secondly, I'm going to get a restraining order against you." Chloe finished.

"Okay, let's settle it then. Adam, whom do you love more, me or your wife." Adan asked and Adam remained silent, glaring at his brother.

"I've been with you longer. How could you do this to me? After every beautiful moments we've shared. After all the talks and other stuff." Adan dramatically said.

"Courtney control your man before I shoot him." Chloe said with gritted teeth.

"Oh trust me Chloe, if he continues this for another minute, I'll be the first one to do that." Courtney said.

"Adan, stay away from me. I mean it." Adam said and Adan laughed mockingly.

He stood up from his place and kissed Adam's cheek. Adam starred at him with wide eyes.

"Why're you acting like you've turned a corner?" Jasmine asked.

"I could have." Adan retorted.

"Somedays, I want a divorce so bad." Courtney said.

"Come on, babe. Don't be like that. I'll give you my chocolate bar." Adan said. He's in love with the whole concept of chocolate. If it would've been up to him, he'd have chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"I'm married to a fucking child." Courtney said face-palming herself.

"Have you met my husband?" Rose asked at Courtney's sentence.

"Yeah, I have." Adam replied and Rose gave him the 'seriously?' look.

Adam is the Kanye West of the family in terms of humor.

"He fucking loves Kool-Aids. It's his guilty pleasure." Rose said.

"Hey! That was our secret." Enzo said. He was standing by the door of the theatre room. He walked in after which Jason walked in.

"Congratulations, sorella." He said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers and kissed my cheeks.
(Sister)

"Thank you, fratello."
(Brother)

"Let's order food. I'm hungry." Jason said as he sat next to me.

"I lost the bet. I'm paying for everyone's online expense for a month." Adam declared.

"What bet?" I questioned.

"Chloe and I had a bet and I lost. Trust me, you don't wanna know." He said.

"They were in a restaurant and Chloe challenged Adam to seduce a waitress. She was a lesbian and so it didn't work." Rose announced to the group.

"Thank you for that!" Adam exclaimed.

"Aww... You know I love..." Rose said but Adam cut her off.

"I love you too, sorella," He said, smiling.

"Chloe. I meant, you know I love Chloe." Rose said.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." His usual dialogue.