15. Sorry Jasmine

A/N: This is a filler chapter, all about the tourist spots of Budapest. You may skip it if you're not interested but if you love travelling as much as I do, enjoy. I've got all the information from Google.

Sara Woodwords

"First destination, St. Stephen's Basilica." Darius said as he parked the car.

Today's a Saturday and Darius offered me a city tour. Although I've visited the places before, he doesn't know that. He was so excited for this day off, I pretend as if I haven't visited the places before. He did all the research yesterday on Google and offered to be my guide today.

"It's dedicated to King Stephen who was the founder of the Hungarian state. It was badly damaged in World War II. However, it was successfully restored to it's original self later." Darius informed me.

We explored the insides of the Basilica and then took the 364 steps which leads to cupola, from where we saw a 360° view of the city.

.

.
(Give all the dots a name. I might use them later on in the book.)

"This is Matthias Church, also known as The Church of Our Lady. It has been the witness of important historic events, like the coronation of King Charles I of Hungary and the coronation of Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria."

We then explored the Ecclesiastical Art Museum, located on the church's medieval crypt. It also had a collection of sacred relics, stone carvings, and replicas of the Hungarian crown jewels.

It was so captivating and I was so lost in the stories form the past, that the local guide we hired outside the Church, was telling.

I discovered that even Darius is found of travelling

I discovered that even Darius is found of travelling. We weren't tourists here, we were travellers.

Better a traveller than a tourist.

.

.

"Let me introduce you to The Museum of Fine Arts. It is not only Budapest's most important art gallery, it also houses one of the largest collections of works by the Old Masters to be found in Europe." Darius said as he held my hand in his and led us inside the museum.