14. Slumber

Sara Woodwords

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Darius asked as I entered his room. Him and Elias were busy with multiple files scattered around them.

There were numerous empty cups of coffee on the table. Their hairs were disheveled and their coats were off. They looked like they were really tired from all the work.

I wanted to invited Darius to a dinner considering it's 8:30 right now but decided not to since he's buried into work.

"No reason. May I help you with anything? Some proofreading, perhaps?" I offered as I sat next to Darius.

"No, thanks. We're almost done." Elias said as he started packing the papers and files.

"Actually, can you please help Elias clean these things up? I'll take a quick shower." Darius said and I agreed.

"Sure."

He excused himself and went towards the bathroom while Elias and I wrapped things up all the while making a casual conversation.

Elias left after we completed our task and I sat on the bed, scrolling my phone, going through my emails.

After 25 minutes, I heard the bathroom door open. Darius was standing there with just a pair of sweatpants.

His hair was still wet and little droplets of water were trailering down his hair's length. I watched a drop making it's way down from his chest to his perfectly carved 8 pack abs. It travelled way down, my eyes trailing down his body with it. It passed his V cut and disappeared in his sweatpants.

Darius threw the towel, he was drying his hair with, across the room. He approached me and took my phone away from my hand, keeping it on the bedside table.

He wrapped his hands below my thighs and harshly bought me closer to him. He wrapped my legs around his waist and cupped my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and attached myself to him like a koala stuck with a tree branch.

He crashed his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with equal fervour and soon opened my mouth for his tongue to enter. His one hand traveled up the length of my spine and gripped my hair in a fist, deepening the kiss.

I gripped his neck in an indication for him to let go since I was running out of breath. He got my message and what he did next, earned him a silent shriek from me. He threw me on the bed, harshly, if I may and hovered over me.

He started kissing the length of my neck, leaving hickeys all over it. His hands travelled to my inner thigh, leaving burning sensation all over it.

🖤⚠️

He took off my jeans short and left me with just my panties on.

"You're already wet, baby and I haven't even touched you there yet." He said and a deep blush spread on my face.

"You do that to me." I said and he smirked.

"I'm glad I do." He said and kissed my hand which was on his chest.

He looked down and stroked my covered core with his fingers and a moan escaped my mouth.

"I wanna taste you so bad, diletto." His huskily voice, breathlessly said, continuing pressing kisses on my inner thigh. He neared my core and bit the skin just below it.

"May I?" He asked as if holding himself back.

"Y-yes." I stuttered due to the paining sensation I got down there.

He didn't need to be told twice. He swiftly took off my semi-damp panties and threw it across the floor too.

He stroked my bare core with his fingers. He massaged it and I tucked his hairs, silently asking him to hurry.

"Let's savour the feeling, baby. What's the hurry?" He cockily said and I punched his chest.

He chuckled in his deep voice, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. He attached his mouth to my core and I gasped at the feeling of his wet mouth on me. I gripped the duvet and closed my eyes tightly at the feeling.

"You taste heavenly." He said and once again attached his mouth to my sex.

His tongue played around it before plunging itself into it, giving me immense pleasure. He swirled his tongue for a minute when I felt an orgasm building inside of me.

I pulled on his hair. "Darius, I-I'm gonna..." I said in a heavy voice.

"I know, diletto." He said and with a couple more strokes from his tongue, I came undone in his mouth. He greedily gulped it all down, a look of satisfaction crossing his features.

When he was done he placed a couple of kisses on my thigh before laying next to me on the bed.

🖤⚠️

"Thank you for letting me do that." He said and kissed my forehead.

"It's not like I didn't enjoy it too." I said and nuzzled my head in his chest.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" I asked as I felt comfortable in his arms.

"Whatever you want, baby." He said and pulled the duvet over us.

Before either of us realised it, we slipped into a peaceful slumber.