shot 15

Only three more hours left for the contract period to end.

Arnav could feel the walls closing in on him.

He decided to make a final attempt at winning her back.

He walked into the room to find all her bags ready and packed.

He gulped hard

"Arnav ji. I was waiting for you" Kushi said

"You were?" Hope bloomed in his heart

Kushi walked towards him and took his hands in hers.

She turned his hand, his palm facing up and placed two gold bangles on them.

Arnav sucked in a sharp breath

"You sister gave this to me. She told me its your mother's. I'm returning these to you. These belong to your real wife" Kushi said

"Kushi please. Don't do this. I beg you. Please" Arnav begged

Kushi shook her head in a no

"Ab bahut der hogayi hei Arnav ji. Nothing can be done anymore"

"Kushi I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I made you go through. If I could go back in time, I would change everything"

"That's the point Arnav ji. You can't go back in time" Kushi said sadly

"I know I know I shouldn't have held Payal's marriage as a hostage to blackmail you into marrying me. I shouldn't have tortured you like that.I shouldn't have believed Shyam when he told me you were in a relationship with him.I shouldn't have called you a mistake when di tried to kill her child. Everything is my fault. I should have trusted you. But I have realized all my mistakes Kushi. Itni badi saza mat do mujhe. Please"

Before Kushi could respond, they heard a loud gasp and turned around to see a frozen Payal on the doorway, with Akash just behind her.

"Jiji.."

"Is it true Kushi? Is everything he said now true?" Payal asked numbly

Her sister had sacrificed her life for her and they had all accused her for humiliating the family by eloping and getting married.

Oh devi maiyya. How would they ever make up for this.

Kushi bent her head down.

Some day or the other, her family would have to know the truth.

Payal turned her icy glare to the man who tortured her sister.

"You? You called my sister a mistake. Do you know what the biggest mistake in her life is. Its you Arnav Singh Raizada" Payal screamed at her brother in law.

Arnav flinched seeing the open hatred in Payal's eyes.

"Everything Kushi had to face was because of you. You accused her of a illegitimate relationship with that Shyam. Do you know how Shyam came into her life. You brought him into our live Mr Raizada" Payal said

Arnav sucked in a sharp breath

By now the whole family had heard Payal's screams and has reached Arnav's room

"Remember the Sheesh Mahal footage you released because of your anger and ego? Do you know what Kushi had to go through because of that. Because of your bruised ego? She was called immoral. She was molested in the clear daylight with people watching around. The one thing I will always be grateful to your jeejaji will be for rescuing us from the thugs that day"

Arnav reeled from the shock after knowing what Kushi had to endure because he released the footage.

Molested??