CHAPTER#2 (New friend)

-SHYRENEJJ-

*Ram (POV)*

For the past all years, I found my whole world reflecting on a gloomy lane.When my parents forsaken their responsibility on me I decided to prison my self in a loneliness.Luckily, the person who adopt me was kind she was a teacher.She teach me how to be brave and sturdy in facing a challenges.She take me going to school until I completing my study. I freshly still remember how she was so happy when I graduated at the course with same on her profession.I became a professor in college.While at there, I been met a girl, she's also a professor.Luckily, we work in a same school.
As the days passing by I already fall inlove with her.I court her until, she became my 'girlfriend'.As a matter of fact, because of her I tentatively forgot the pain that my parents bring.

But just like my parents she also left me.Unexpectedly, without talking,Without 'closure'.
I thought she will be the one who heal the pain within my heart but I was wrong because she drastically make it plus.

I left my profession for the girl that make my heart breakin.Though I'm still lookin' for the reason for these all things that destinedly came.
When I quit I live in a place that will give me peace.I explored until my fate castaway here in laguna.I stayed for a days until... I prosed to live.

I still wonder being my self right now! likewise, searching for the reason why I need to be alive and still alive!
"I rather to die than to heal"-I said inwardly.
Temporarily, I forgot the pain but replacing the suffocation.I cuff my forehead with this position there's a girl patted me.I peeved because of she did.
I treat her Coldly though she professed that she was a manager on this resort.However, I still push her away but I odd noticed.Actually, I precisely push her away but no matter how much I did it she stayed and persevering to listen going-off to my next words.Hence, I won't! I don't tell her.It was my first time to see her!
Though you won't ever try to noticed that she was a stranger because of her
innocent and pleasing faced.

In just a few hours alongwith her I felt comftable.We talked about a certain problem admitting not only on me besides for all with a same condition.Honestly, she was coze feasible.Imagine! in just an hours we become friends.

As a matter fact when I started living here I couldn't try to communicate to others.I'm here to heal and relaxed but as I doing now it seems like I'm prison my self again...

She's different though she won't attain my attention.I smiled slender when her words rendered inwardly.She said that he came her because she got my attention....she's really different!

I hope that having a friend Is a way of retreated my happiness.

"As god! pleased the girl that I've met was the truly one who helped me for dismissing the pain be leftover".-I said with expectancy while seeing above the sky like seekers changing-
After my words I turned back to my room.