CHAPTER #12(feeling's vague)

*SHYRENEJJ*

-Ram (POV)-

After two weeks thus exceeding yet, since the last time I saw Thara.I went to her room everyday but she always not there.The overseer said that her grandparents are there for spending time with Thara that's why she's always not there.I want to visit her at night but I think she's weary that time so I just decided to stop.

Within two weeks that I won't see her I felt that my self started to back on what I am before.She make me distress and she's just the only girl who make me like this!.I can't grasp my feelin' though I can't prove if I started now to love her.

It seems like I become demented!........Thara how can I prove that I have a feelings now for you?!.

What if I talked to her? but what will I say? think another idea Ram! think!.

I started to walk downstairs.I'm in just a top of ladder when I saw the overseer walking out of resort and he carried ah! I don't think so it seems like a wine.I run fastly so that I can overtake him.
"W-wait! Ah!.....Ah!"-I touched her arms and I uttered in a gasp voice-

"Oh! Ram are you okay? Relax"he worriedly

I take a deep breath first Before I speak

"Ah! can we talk"

"For what"-he confused-

"I mean, can I talk you for a while?"

"Yeah! sure.But wait we converse there"-he said while his hand placing on a seaside"perfect! I have wine.C'mmon Ram!"-he urge-

We already sitting on a sand but I don't know how to start talking him.I drink a wine first,

"Ram tell me now, what do you want to say?"

"Ah!" shit! I can't say it!

"Don't be shy! just tell me"

I'm the one who present this so I don't have a choice except to tell him everything that I've feel"It's been so long when my self prison in a sadness but when I've met a girl in just a few days everything started to change.When I'm with her I temporarily forgot about my past.She's just the only girl who can placed me in disquieting situation.She always succeed to attain things that will help me to smile.Is this all but still confused"

He laugh"You know what Ram, feelings are not confusing.The fact thing that you just need is to take much time.No one can prove that in affection you need to take longer time perchance yes! but, depended on a person who felt this.In your spot now, you really need to take much time but please don't try to elude.For an instance,you can experience to felt varied feelings but it's okay it's natural.One day, you will wake in an act that the feeling that could you feel are completely fine!"

I just smiled
"Wait! haven't you ever tried to enter in a relationship?"-he wondering ask-

"I did but....."-I stuck my words-

"But?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know because your past and present are different and your feelings also for that two girls are not the same"

I smirk
"Ram,answered me honestly whose that girl that make you crazy.I guess that girl are also here in resort"-he said like he had pointed-

I felt presentiment

"Ah!"

"No, it's okay don't answered me"-I did a deep sigh-

"Ram if that girl are here just do my suggestion" he said I didn't get his point that's why I looked at him with inquiring finely he get my point

"The other one can prove your feelings is to take this"-he said then he gave me a glass of wine.I don't want but he forced me.
It seems like my throat trapped by with badly thing that's why I cough.
After taking that, I try to look above but I felt dizzy I closed-open my eyes but shit! I really felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?.A true man can takes everything Ram remember this if can't confess through this wine the unexpected thing can be expected sometimes it happen more than on you expect"

He quickly stand"Ram,I'll go ahead.Keep your feelings up.Bye!"-he also looks drunk 'cause when he walk on-crossed not straight.

After a while I decided to stand I don't know but this time I'm acted under the controlled of wine my way go through the room of Thara.In just a glass of wine I felt that I'm drunk and that's the reason why I can't remember the next thing happen.

I'm drunk!