CHAPTER #28(Realizing)

*SHYRENEJJ*

-Thara (POV)-

I dreamed that Ram kissing my forehead.I awake with feeling dumps until now I'm a bit sullen on him after of what he did he won't try to make sorry.I tried to understand him but I had also a boundary this time I'm distraught and confused.I need to know what is the truth and why he become like this? like he change........Again!.I stand and getting to his room but when I reach it there's no Ram on bed.Where's him?.I rolled my eyes but he wasn't really here.

I stayed for a moment until I remind his lounges.Right! his on a seaside!.
I fastly walk toward there.I'm in middle near at the ladder when I heard a voice like fighting I don't know what was like that.I'm not like a eavesdropper but it seems like interesting.I hide on a side of ladder.

My heart seems to congest when I heard everything about their past not just for their amourette but also the hurtful existing of this boy.He was penurious not just him both of them!.

I confused when this boy said that they can't back what they had on past "why? she explain everything specially her did for her beloved But, their ending still the same What a hurtful fact!"I murmured.

I'm not contented! I peep.
I can't realized that because of my did It will bring me a  pain!
"Ram?!.......Thea?!" I uttered.My tears began to fall when I saw them hugging each other.So, they're that person?........."Huh! so is this a sign for blaming my self that because of me they can't back what they had on past?!" I'm such hopeless! what if one day Ram ask me a favor to let him go.I'm afraid that time came.
I'm not wrong with my presumption that my friend and her friend are just one but the most painful fact is not just a friend.I thought that his family is the reason why his life like Existed this but......It's Thea!.
I ran fastly back to his room and I sit on bed my heart really congest! after of what I heard I can't calm.I don't know how to believe.That words can make me blame!.

I don't want to be mad still, I want to heard it from him even though I already know the truth.Until he won't admit I will swallowed the pain.I know that he must be the one who can really felt most but I also.
I heard the door opening I swiftly  brush my tears and acted to sleep.I thought he will come to me but I was wrong.In just a few days he really change now I know what was my placed on him.Just like my thought from the first time I'm just his.............. 'coverall'!.