CHAPTER #21(birthday gift)

*SHYRENEJJ*

-Thara (POV)-

I'm dreaming  that I'm dancing with my Prince.
The man I dreamed before is just the man I dreamed also now!.
I witness that we both happy holding each other.I hope that Ram and man in my dream are just the same.The grin is on my lips when I open my eyes.
After I raised,I step towards the window I take a look beneath and I witness that they are busy.
It seems that my tears started to fall but I restrained through covering my face.I guess,the wind touching my whole system are the thing that will stop my happiness but I don't make it happen.
I entered my washroom and I take a shower afterwards, I eat breakfast I scarcely laugh when I found a reminder from my fridge.Grandma said that I'm not allowed to go out now.

I laugh "Tsskkk! she will prisoned me?!"

After an hour, I felt bored that's why I picked my phone I also felt disgusted when I remember that I don't have number of Ram.So annoying!.
I'm acted to step towards my bed when there's knocking my heart started to felt glee I hope it's Ram! I run fastly going to the door I open it quickly.My grin started to fade when I see who's knocking.

"Ma'am Thara here's your dress for tonight Mr.Zack told me to bring here early just you can see"

"Thanks"I said in a thrifty voice

"welcome Ms.Thara" then he left

I step back with a sad-face.I thought he will be! but I'm wrong with my presumption

I sit then I open the box.My eyes open widely when I saw the design of this dress WOW! I uttered.My sight stuck on the dress when grandma yelling "Thara, my Princess that was so beautiful" she step draw near me

"Yeah! grandma"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, grandma! really!"

"Do you want to wear it?"grandma ask me

"No! grandma 'cause now I'm contented to gaze it"

"We done preparing,Thara we will just wait the night for your big happiest celebration ever!" grandma seems excited than me

"I'm nervous grandma" I look at her

"It's not your first time to celebrate this,Thara"

I kinda felt pain because of her words Grandma noticed it that's why she remind me again

"I don't want you to see sad! not now! okay?"

I smiled"okay,Grandma"

We both staring the dress it's really beautiful.

"How about Ram he agree to be your escort tonight?"

I smiled"Yes grandma"

"That's good! then how about your relationship? are you in now?"

"Ah! no grandma"

"Why? you're fine but you're not!"

"We still knowing each other"

"really? then make it fast you will shock if one day Ram will love somebody's"

"Grandma today's my birthday.You scared me"I'm acted like spiteful

"I'm joking Thara sorry"

"Ram won't do that besides he's the one who said that we take time knowing each other"

"Okay!"

"I trust him"

Yeah! I trust 'cause I love him