CHAPTER #10(confusion)

*SHYRENEJJ*

-Ram (POV)-

I couldn't imagine my self having a guts,later.
After I did that diluge kiss I won't ever see Thara I ask the overseer in a several time but he didn't also know.I felt presentiment.
what if she become mad on me because of my fools did?.I need to talked her! but where is she?My eyes turning in every angle but still,I didn't see her.
Shit! it was so annoying!.All people started to retreat.but me,still Stood and just watching them departing.

"Hey! Ram.Stop looking for Thara.I'm sure she already there on her room.Don't worry she don't become mad she felt like surprised that's it! stop thinking it's just a game.You're loss so, it's fair to take a punishment"-he explained it on me but still, I'm not convincing-

"Yeah, it's just a game but that ah! kiss for those people only that connected because of the same feeling"-He just laugh on my words-

"I'll go ahead,Ram!"-he smiled on me-
"Stop thinking keep sleeping"-he said for the last time-

Shit! how can I make it?.
I guess, I can't sleep now properly.

It's been a preceding hour but still I can't felt sleepy.I decided to came to the spot where I always there if I need to relax.It was just a sort distance from my place to there when I saw a girl sitting on the spot where I exactly sitting in every time I here.
Since that part was murky I can't see her cleared but the thing that I can notice surely is that she's a girl.
I persistently walk onwards until I see her clearedly

"Thara!"-I started to felt nervous when I see her face Fuck I felt this again?!

She slightly turned her back frontward on me
"Ram"-her voice was too mild-
I don't really want to experience such this awkward things.

"Ah! can I take a seat with you?"

She just smiled but,I notice that her's smile wasn't fake but strained.

"Thara,I'm sorry for what I've did."

she laugh faintly"People who made a mistake saying sorry after on what they did"

I felt embarrassment but,I try to hide it.
"Sorry,if I know what is the consequences before the start.Maybe I already run fastly"-I'm just trying to make her smile but it's too hard.I thought that she's a type of girl that you can make smile even in a simple thing but I discovered some thing about her.Maybe she's gleeful but,when she sad she's also painful.

"It's too late,Ram but it's okay it's already done yet it just a simple kiss because of the punishment so we just forgot"-she smiled but I know it's still strained

"If I guess,I'm your first kiss,Thara"
She swipe my arms because of what I said

"What? of course not!"-she said emphatically-

"Then who?"

She didn't answer though she acted to wag

I been stammer "S-s-sorry again"

"You been always say sorry even though you don't have sin.Is this you practice? to say sorry in every time you think that you did wrong"

I stuck because of her words
"Ram!"-she swipe me again-"I said it's okay.Don't think about it"

"Ah yeah!"

" let's back off."-she urge-

I swiftly stand"Let's go Ms.Manager Thara"-I offered my hand.I felt happy when she accept it

I take her going to her room she tried to protest but I still forced.

"Thank you,Ram"-she said-
I slowly smiled when I saw her factual smile.She's fine now!

"Welcome.Sleep well" after my uttered she shut the door.

I can't imagine the outcome of that game and I can't really imagine that it could be the outcome of this game!.
When I reached my room I enter directly on my bed and I lay my body's down.
I didn't take dinner.I didn't take shower and I didn't change my apparel the only thing I know was..... I felt weary.
Yeah! I'm tired but I can't feel asleep.
I'm just lying on bed until....I find my self retreating to the days when I met her.YES!She's part of my changes but I can't explain if she's the reason in my changes.........!