CHAPTER #25(The unexpected reunion)

*SHYRENEJJ*

-Ram (POV)-

I been addicted to her lips! I don't know where I get my guts but in every time I saw her I wanted some more seems like in a deeper or highest level.
She's just the one who can make this aside from my 'ex' though between me and Thea there's nothing happen like this!.
Fuck Ram! stop thinking Thea's gone and Thara's here! she's your life now!
let that fucking girl out of your world it's just 'THARA' just 'THARA' only 'THARA'.
I don't want to waste my time thinking back from my past again...I wear a shirt and I walk fastly out of my room "maybe I helped her for those things that she will bring here"
I murmured.

When I reach her room I knock fastly.
The door open immediately.My heart began to congest at this moment I don't know how to react,I don't know what to say! I don't know everything about senses!.After a long-long years I'll see her again..............?! here on the place..?!on the spot..?! where I began to change my life.My eyes still gazing her.
Exactly when Thara arrive she call me by my name."Ram?!" Fuck! I stuck.

"Have you meet before?"My eyes keeping on Thara she confused.Her friend I mean this fucking Thea looks so nervous

"Thea,Ram have you meet before?"she ask again.Honestly,I want to tell her that 'Yes! we both know each other" but before I open my mouth she fastly uttered those thing that make me  'lied'!

"Of course not! I don't ever know him Tha-Tha maybe you just become deaf I I said 'come' not 'Ram' okay? Mr.Ah! Ram right?"she's really good in acting likely to become deceitful.
My eyes turned slightly to Thara's she still confused.I just forced my face to smile even though the reality I want to live now after all what I've felt a deep-felt she will back?! she will comeback?! and then what?!  fuck! this is crazy!

"I'm just here to help you for bringing your things to my room" I said faintly

"Ah!
Oh! well, if ever that you won't know each other I will introduce you now"she walk toward us

"Ram this is Thea my bestfriend.Thea this is Ram my boyfriend"we both gazing each other

"You don't like each other?" we both stared Thara when she speak

"Huh?" we both said

"I mean.... you shake your hands people who meet as first time doing that signing as friendship or maybe as greeting right?"

I don't want  her to be my friends the truth I want to punch her so that she can feel what I've felt before when she left me without negotiation but maybe it is better when I  do this.I didn't want to see Thara confusing again between me and her fucking friend!.

I'm disgusted but I need to swallowed my pride....... it felt so hurt!.
I thought I already forget her but, I was wrong the feeling inside still looking for the reasons,answers or maybe her sides Why she did this?........to me!.
when I felt her palm just like on me it's also shaky.I fastly let my palm go
"Ah! n-nice to meet you"I said thrifty.I tried to hide my stutter voice

"Nice to meet you,too"she smiled forcedly

"By the way, you cite a name Thea before just like the name of my friend she's not her? Ah! I mean they're not the same?" Thara said while placing her finger on her friend

Fuck! I really want to out now! "Ah! N-no she's not!"

"So, what is her surname? Thea what?"

"Huh? ah! Thea......Thea Lopez"

"Ah! yeah they're not the same.By the way, we'll go ahead Thea I won't see grandma and grandpa so, just say to them that I'm already on room of Ram"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

After I exit from that room I faintly take a deep sigh.I want to avoid conversing about that Thea that's why I focused on making a new topic until we reach my room.

"Ah! Thara I can't help you to fix your things.I felt something like ah! maybe I want to take a rest.Sorry"I said faintly

"No! it's okay I can handle this thank you for consenting my  dwelling here but, don't worry after a weeks she will back to canada and also I will back to my room"

I didn't even respond about her said.After I closed the door I fastly lay my body down.Unexpectedly! the whole world? the whole wide world in this place.......In this place our lanes converge again?!.......Oh! god why? why did you plan this just to ruined everything between me and Thara.I'm afraid that Thea's here! within a week there's a lot of possibility to happen and I don't want to ever happen it.

I can't imagine and I don't want to imagine Thara's reaction when she find out between me and Thea' past after all she still didn't know yet about my past 'cause I still didn't tell her.

I want to focused now on how to be a perfect boyfriend on Thara but, I don't know if I can do this! until that fucking girl is here I can't calm.!.

How can I treat her? to pretend? to act like we're friend fuck! I can't and I don't!.

I don't want to waste my time thinking  about  the thing that seems not to happen.I knew about Thea she won't ever put her self into trouble especially now that she saw about me and Thara on being what we are but I can't still calming.I guess the better thing to do right now is to avow at least Thara can't ever confused if I avoid or disregard Thea.It seems awkward but it is just a way to make it right.

After my nous I fastly closed my eyes.