Spending the night

Seungmin: uck. This room smells so strong, the clothes too.. Ji I really don't think we should stay here.

Jisung: what choice do we have minnie? Stay here where it's safe as of now or go out continue to be lost and possibly be harassed way worst then we were by those two old dirty alphas. Besides... the smell is quite calming.

Jisung mumbled the last sentence. Seungmin could only sigh in defeat. Jisung was right. As much as he hated to admit it, it was much safer here then out there.

Seungmin: one night. We stay one night and then we're out of here.

Jisung: deal

With that the two changed. The shirt slightly big on Seungmin. And the hoodie being huge on Jisung almost reaching past his knees. 'Well this is definitely comfortable' he thought while nuzzling his face into the hoodie, inhaling the alphas scent.

Seungmin: Cmon ji, the quicker we get to sleep the faster we can get out of here
He spoke out while reluctantly laying on the bed. The scent being even stronger there then in the rest of the room. While this disgusted Seungmin, Jisung was more than happy to be nuzzling into the olders scent and cuddling with his best friend.

Seungmin cuddling back trying to ignore the alphas scent by putting his nose near Jisung scent glands. Soon enough the two omegas fell asleep.

Hyunjin on the other hand was wide awake trying to figure out how he was gonna get the omegas out of the area. Surely the two chasing them would still be out looking for them, asking around if others had seen them since they couldn't have just disappeared like that. More alphas would most likely go looking for them.

Having no idea what to do he called Minho. His best friend.

Hyunjin: Minho... I got a problem, can you come over tomorrow morning?

Minho: you called me at 2am to tell me you wanted me to come over in the morning. Couldn't have called me in the morning when you needed me.

Hyunjin: look hyung this is really serious so I needed to call you now.

Minho: oh calling me hyung? Alright I'll be over by 10am.

Hyunjin: thank you bye

With that he hung up and laid down, tomorrow was gonna be a challenge.

—————————The Next Morning————————-
Hyunjin didn't get much sleep last night so he was already up cooking breakfast for when the two woke up. It was nearly 10 so Minho would be arriving shortly.

As of right on que there was a knock on the door. Turning off the stove first so he didn't accidentally start a fire or burn the food, hyunjin went to the door opening it quickly, pulling Minho in, then shutting it just as fast.

Minho: woah in much of a rush- wait are you cooking for once?

Hyunjin: yes I am and I need to finish cooking

He walked back to the kitchen, Minho following behind him. Hyunjin went back to cooking while Minho sat at the table.

Minho: ok you're cooking a lot of food and you called me for help. what's going on hyunjin?

Hyunjin: last night there were two omegas that got lost, some of the guys around here were chasing them so I brought them inside

Minho's eyes widened.

Minho: you mean your hiding the two omegas half the damn neighborhood is looking for?!

Hyunjin: shhhhhhh hyung keep it down they're still sleeping and yes I am. I don't know how I'm supposed to get them out of here so I called you.

Minho: what the hell am I supposed to do? The only chance you may have at getting them out of here is if you cover them in your scent and sneak them out at like 6am when pretty much everyone is asleep.

Hyunjin: yeah I don't think that's gonna work

Minho: why not?

Hyunjin: they won't even get close to me, how do you think I'm gonna be able to scent them?
Hyunjin questioned while serving the food.

Minho: idk get them to be more comfortable around you or just tell them it's probably the safest way to get them out of here.

Hyunjin: yeah ok I'll talk to them after breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~
Jisung was the first to wake up smelling the food.

Jisung: minnie, minnie wake up
He said while shaking the other awake

Seungmin: what ji

Jisung: there's food, I'm hungry so let's go

Seungmin: are you crazy? What if he poisoned it or something!

Jisung: if he wanted to do something bad he would've done it while we were asleep.
Jisung's stomach growled as he sat up.

Seungmin: fine fine, we'll eat and then we're out of here got it?

After he got a nod in response from Jisung he got up staying close to the other carefully walking out of the room still sketchy of the place they're in.

Jisung on the other hand was quickly skipping off to where the smell of food lead him. Seungmin ran to catch up with him but ended up crashing into him when he suddenly stopped. The two of them falling onto the kitchen floor.

The thump instantly caught the attention of the two alphas. Jisung quickly sitting up and scooting close to Seungmin. The younger noticing the tense state Jisung was in looked up and realized immediately why.

A second alpha was starring at them...
—————————————————————————
WC:905