Charge

Jisung: H-hyunjin

"Yes?" They we're still in the same position with hyunjin gently holding Jisung hand while Seungmin covered the rest of him as much as possible.

Jisung: D-do you have a p-phone charger?

Hyunjin: Oh yeah I have a few actually, you needed to charge your phone?

Jisung quickly nodded. That's when Seungmin realized this was their way out. Since he was to stubborn to use any of the alphas stuff he could wait until Jisung's phone charged and could call for help.

Hyunjin: Cmon, it's in the room

letting go of the omegas hand he got up and walked over to his room and opened the bottom drawer of the dresser. After a few seconds the omegas came in watching closely to what the alpha was doing. "Here you go" hyunjin held out a charger. "Thank you" Jisung stepped over and took it from him, kneeling down next to him and plugging it into the outlet. After he plugged in his phone and stood up he accidentally made eye contact with the alpha. Clearly he could see hyunjin's chocolate brown eyes that shined from the sunlight peaking through the window. Blushing he quickly looked away and went back to Seungmin.

Hyunjin: If you need anything else just tell me or Minho

Seungmin: We don't need anything from you.

Jisung: A-actually-

Seungmin: No Jisung. We don't need anything from them.
Jisung frowned they haven't eaten yet today and the poor boy just wanted a little something to eat.

"What did you need?" Hyunjin asked completely ignoring Seungmin. "U-um" before Jisung said anything his stomach growled interrupting him. Seungmin felt guilty after hearing that. He knew the older got hungry more often then he did but it completely slipped his mind.

Hyunjin: Oh you're hungry? I'll go get you something
Hyunjin left the room to find the omega a nice good meal.

Seungmin: Ji I'm sorry...

Jisung: For what minnie?

Seungmin: I wasn't thinking about what you needed... I'm sorry for that

Jisung smiled sweetly at the taller. "It's okay minnie, i know it's really stressful here for you" he hugged Seungmin nuzzling against his chest. Seungmin hugged him back tightly.

*ding*

Both omegas turned their heads to the phone laying on the nightstand. Seungmin instantly ran and grabbed it. There was too many missed calls and messages to count. Jisung wandered over to seeing all of them. He instantly felt guilty for not asking to charge his phone sooner after seeing the worried messages from his mom and aunt asking if Seungmin and him were okay, where they were, and other things like that.

Hyunjin knocked first this time before entering. Seungmin placed the phone face down on the table before hyunjin entered. The alpha placing the breakfast plates on the table.

Hyunjin: Here, this is the breakfast I made for you earlier. Once again if you need help with anything let me know

Jisung: Okay... thank you hyunjin
Jisung gave a small smile to the alpha. Hyunjin hummed in response and left the omegas to eat.

Seungmin: We need to call your parents Ji

Jisung: I know I know... let's just eat first

Seungmin: Fine but after we call and get out of here

Jisung: Alright
Honestly Jisung didn't really want to leave. Yeah he missed his parents but he actually enjoyed being on his own for once. And these were good alphas, his mom always told him if he found a good alpha like his father to not let him go. They were rare finds. The main reason Seungmin lives with him instead of his parents is because Seungmin's dad isn't a very nice alpha like Jisung's dad. Which also explains Seungmin's trust issues with alphas.

-after eating-

Seungmin: Cmon ji let's call
Seungmin took the phone off the nightstand, unlocking it and pressing call on Jisung's mom's contact.

It didn't even fully ring the first time when the call was already answered. "Jisung?!" The worried omega mother could clearly be heard on the other line.

Jisung: Yeah eomma, it's me. And Minnie

Eomma: Are you two okay?! Where are you?! Are you hurt?! What happened?!

Jisung: It's a long story eomma... we're okay-

"For now." Seungmin mumbled but it was clearly heard.

Seungmin: For now?! Where are you?!

Jisung: I'll send you the address right now eomma, don't worry please

Eomma: How can i not worry Jisung, it's been 2 days since I've heard from you!

Jisung: I'm okay eomma, just come pick us up please...
he sent the address to her.

Eomma: Ok I'll be right there with your appa, stay safe dear. I love you

Jisung: Love you too eomma
he hung up shortly after.

Seungmin: Finally we can get out of here

little did they know hyunjin had heard everything from outside the door due to how loud they were talking and the thin walls. A frown appeared on his face after knowing they were so uncomfortable here after he had tried everything yo make them feel safe. But he understood it. So he went over to the laundry room and got the clothes he had taken to wash for the omegas. Placing them in one of the many extra bags he had in his house, he then placed the bag on the couch. Minho had seen him sit on the couch looking sad so he sat next I the younger.

Minho: You okay?

Hyunjin sighed, "Jisung and Seungmin are leaving, they called their parents to pick them up."

Minho: Isn't that good news? Now you don't have to babysit them anymore

Hyunjin: I guess... I kinda enjoyed having them here

Minho: You mean you enjoyed having Jisung here. We both know Seungmin is just a pain in the ass.

Hyunjin: Hey we don't know what happened before he came here, he probably has a reason for it

Minho: Mm sure, but I'm right aren't i? You like Jisung?

Hyunjin: Yeah
a small blush spread on his cheeks.

Minho: Well then make a move before he's gone for good

Hyunjin: I can't with mr. defensive around him

"I'll deal with seungmin, you just get your omega" Minho patted hyunjin's shoulder then got up and went to the room.

The two instantly turning to the door when they heard it open. Seungmin meeting eyes with Minho.

Minho: Can I talk to you for a sec.