Home sweet home

It was dark by time they got home, all of them exhausted. "I think it's better if we drive you wherever you need to go when you're going somewhere new"

"I think that's a good idea auntie"

"Alright you two munchkin go up to bed, we can talk in the morning" tippy toeing she kissed both of the boys on their foreheads and went to the livingroom. Seungmin and Jisung going upstairs to their separate rooms. "Finally a nice hot shower" Jisung smiled while getting some pajamas from the closet. Once he went to undress though he didn't want to. He didn't want to remove the alphas hoodie he was still wearing. But eventually he took it off placing it folded onto his pillow hoping by time he finished showering some of the scent would transfer to his pillow.

And he was right, when he layed back down there was a slight scent of the alpha which was enough for him. Glancing at his phone he figured he should tell hyunjin he made it home safely. Scrolling through his contacts he giggled seeing what hyunjin chose as his contact name.

Crush💕
—————

???
Made it home safely, nice and
cozy in bed hopefully we can
meet up soon ~ Jisung
Read

Crush💕
Glad you're safe! I'm free to
meet whenever, sleep well Ji

Jisung's heart fluttered once again from the alphas words. He couldn't wait til he could meet the other again but tomorrow he had work and apparently they were getting a new worker he had to train. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. Closing his eyes the other fell asleep quickly with his nose pressed into the alphas hoodie.

*beep beep beep beep*

And there goes Jisung's annoying alarm. Dragging himself out of bed he turned off his alarm and started getting ready for work. He contemplated if he should where hyunjin's hoodie or not, even though he knew he would end up wearing it anyways. He went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else already was. "Morning eomma, Morning appa, morning minnie!" He sang while pecking his mother's cheek.

"Well you're cheerful this morning dear" she smiled while serving his plate.

"And smell like hyunjin." Seungmin mumbled.

His mother paused taking a second to sniff Jisung. "You're right he does" she gave a suspicious look. Of course Seungmin would smell it, his sense of smell was better then anyone else he knew.

"Well would you look at the time! We gotta head to the cafe! Meet you outside minnie!" Jisung took a piece of toast and bacon then rushed outside to avoid more questioning.

5 minutes later Seungmin joined him outside and they started to walk to work. "So why are you wearing his hoodie still? You have tons of your own"

"I like his scent"

"Really? I mean to each their own but it's not the greatest. And are you sure you wanna be going to work right now? You already started nesting"

" I'll be fine minnie, the worst I'll get is a tiny heat spell. It won't actually happen til sometime next week"

"Alright if you say so Ji... but what's got you so happy?"

"Mm well hyunjin gave me his number yesterday before we left"

"Jisung do you like him?"

"Maybe.." Jisung hid his face with the hood of hyunjin's jacket not wanting the other to see his blush.

"Jisung what if he's dangerous... you saw what area he lives in, you won't be able to go visit him or anything. And what will you parents say?"

"If I don't take any risks then I'll never have a mate.. you know I want that. And hyunjin doesn't seem bad, if he is then I'll run but for now I wanna give it a try. I'm sure eomma and appa will understand"

"Alright... just at least tell me where you're going with him so someone will know where you are if something happens"

"I will minnie, I promise" the two got to work right when their conversation ended. Walking in the were attacked with a hug by their boss.

"Ji! minnie! You're alive!" The two chuckles a bit at how dramatic he was.

"Of course we are lix, we're fine" Seungmin answered while Jisung was wiggling away to set up the cafe before opening.

"Well you guys didn't answer all weekend so I was worried!"

"We're okay lixie, where's the newbie that I'm supposed to be training?" Seungmin finally escaped Felix's grip and walked to the back to start baking some fresh pastries.

"He'll be here soon, he's a sweetheart and an omega so don't worry I know how anxious you and minnie can get"

"It's okay lix, I know anyone that passes your inspection is good" Felix was always super particular on who he picked to work at the cafe wanting to make it a safe space. If there was any customer who crossed the boundaries of any staff they would immediately be banned from the cafe. Felix himself was a beta and loved the environment omegas tended to create. Full of kindness and love plus the naturally sweet scent of theirs blended excellently with the smell of pastries and coffee. Majority of the workers were omegas along with a few betas and two trusted alphas. The cafe was always busy so a lot of workers was handy.

*ding* the bell above the cafe door rang. "Innie!" The cat hybrid jumped up from where he had just settled to hug the red haired boy at the door.

Jeongin giggled, "Hi lixie!"

"Jisung, this is Jeongin. You shouldn't have to worry about training him too much since he pretty much knows the basics. Jeongin this is Jisung he'll be training you"

"Hi! It's nice to meet you Jisung!"

"Nice to meet you too Jeongin! Cmon behind the counter and I'll get started with your training"

They all got to work. Morning rush was hectic as always but it died down for a moment after the crowd was gone. "Wow Felix wasn't kidding when he said you guys got really busy" the youngest being exhausted already.

"Yeah I still can't believe there's that many people who drink coffee at 6am" Jisung chuckled a bit.

"Hey Jisung, Jeongin you guys wanna stay here a bit late today? I was gonna call binnie over after work to hang out, oh and innie he's bringing Chan~"

The youngest blushed instantly nodding shyly that he would stay.

"Ooo who's Chan?"

"Jeongin's big fat crushhhh" Jeongin lightly slapped Felix's arm for exposing him like that.

"I'm definitely staying to see how this is gonna play out. Oh did you ask minnie?"

"Yep he'll stay if you are, once you guys finish your shift you can just relax in the break room or go up to the apartment"

"Alright thanks lix" Jisung went right back to work seeing a new customer come in.