Extra: ⚠️

Here is the smut chapter!⚠️

"We're here" Hyunjin got out of the car pulling Jisung out and locking the car. Jisung didn't know where he was but he didn't care. He was with hyunjin and all he wanted was hyunjin's help to get through this. Going inside Hyunjin pulled Jisung to his room in the house tossing him gently on the bed and getting on top.

"You're sure about this?" He asked while looking at the younger's eye which were clouded over with lust.

"Yes! Please hyung~" There it was, Hyunjin let go of everything that held him back.

"Okay" He kissed the younger, not full of lust though. Passion and love... with a bit of lust underneath but he knew that after tonight Jisung would be his. And there was no way in hell he was gonna let him go.

The younger was basically clawing at hyunjin's shirt trying to get rid of it as he bucked his hips up to gain friction from hyunjin's thigh. "H-hyung~ off"

"You want my shirt off baby?" A nod and whine quickly followed. Hyunjin quickly lifted off his shirt and went down to kiss Jisung's neck.

"H-hot"

"Let's get you out of these then hm?" Hyunjin tugged at Jisung's shirt lightly and the omega instantly agreed wanting to be free of them. It took less than a minute for hyunjin to completely strip Jisung of all his clothing.

For a moment he just admired the boy's body. "So beautiful princess" He smiled and he saw the younger smile as well. So his princess had a praise kink. "Hyung please!" Another wave of pain had hit and Jisung just wanted the pleasure.

"patient princess, I don't wanna hurt you so I gotta prep you first. Do you have a safe word?"

"Daisy"

"Cute" He lightly kissed Jisung before continuing on. The older didn't even need lube with all the slick the younger was producing. The coated his fingers and entered one into the omegas hole.

Jisung moaned at just one finger. "H-hyung more~" Hyunjin added another and began stretching him out. To add to the pleasure he kissed and sucked on Jisung's neck. The omega only whined and moaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes he added a third and fourth finger causing Jisung to moan even louder. As he was thrusting the omega let out a very loud high pitch moan that almost sounded like a cry. Hyunjin almost stopped to check on Jisung but didn't when he spoke.

"T-there! P-please alpha!~" He found the youngers prostate and began to abuse it with his fingers.

"Alpha!~ w-wan a-alpha in me!" Hyunjin smirked and leaned in next to the youngers ear.

"You want me in you baby? You want alpha's dick?" Hyunjin's seductive voice was driving Jisung crazy. He nearly couldn't think aside from wanting more.

"Yes! Please!"

"Calm down princess, you'll get whatever you want tonight" He pulled his fingers out seeing Jisung's hole clench around nothing as he whined. Taking some of Jisung's slick he used it as lube. "Princess take a deep breath for alpha okay? This is gonna sting a little. I promise to be as gentle as I can"

"Okay" As Jisung took a deep breath Hyunjin slowly pushed in. When he saw tears about to fall from Jisung glazed over eyes he kissed them away. He kissed his cheeks and nose while intertwining their fingers together. "Alpha~"

Hyunjin was only halfway in so he kissed Jisung again. Licking over the youngers bottom lip and entering his younger the second he got access. It wasn't long before he bottomed out.

They continued to make out while Jisung adjusted to hyunjin's size. "P-please alpha~" Jisung pleaded when he pulled away for air.

"Okay princess" Slowly he pulled out most of the way before thrusting back in. He could feel Jisung squeeze his hands lightly and heard his sweet moans in his ear. Hyunjin could never get enough of this... He could never get enough of Jisung's tight walls that surrounded and squeezed his dick just right.

"My beautiful, stunning, magnificent princess" Between every word he kisses a different spot on Jisung's chest.

"F-faster~" After hearing that hyunjin began to pick up his speed. But it stayed soft, it stayed loving. Jisung was on cloud nine at this point. A constant string of moans from pleasure fell from his lips. He felt safe, protected, and he felt loved.

He wanted hyunjin forever. "A-alpha"

Hyunjin immediately halted his movements when he heard the question in Jisung's voice. "Yes princess? Are you okay?"

"H-hyunjin mark me" He was stunned for a moment. He knew Jisung was fully there by the fact he used his name.

"Are you sure Jisung?" He just didn't want the omega to regret this later.

"Yes, please jinnie... make me yours, only your omega"

"Your wish is my command" Hyunjin continued to thrust into Jisung looking for his prostate. Once he heard he that beautiful high pitched moan he knew he found it. Hyunjin thrusted a bit faster than he did before and started to lick the spot he was going to mark Jisung.

"You really want alpha's mark princess? Hm? Want alpha's knot?" Jisung moaned as his eyes rolled back from all the pleasure.

"Yes! W-want a-all of a-alpha- AH!" Hyunjin sunk his teeth into Jisung's shoulder. At first it felt like he was burned but then an overwhelming feeling of pleasure spread throughout his body. He let out the loudest moan of the night.

Hyunjin almost instantly felt the new connection between them that only encouraged him to love the younger more. The pleasure of their acts was driving them near.

"A-alpha~ c-cum?"

"Go ahead princess, cum for alpha" Hyunjin connected their lips as they came together. Hyunjin knotted Jisung making him whine and slightly claw at hyunjin's back.

Hyunjin gently peppered kisses all over Jisung's face and down his neck to his chest. "My beautiful omega, my mate" He continued to whisper sweet words to the younger until his knot went down and he could pull out. But by that time Jisung was already asleep.

He knew Jisung would still be going through this for a few days so he didn't want to disturb his rest. He left the room for a moment to clean himself before coming back with a warm wet towel to clean his new mate the best he could.

They would definitely be showering tomorrow but for now they could just sleep. Hyunjin got back into bed making sure Jisung was covered and warm before spooning him and falling asleep.