Uh oh

The sun was nearly set and the water was calm. But one thing wasn't so calm. Jisung felt a warm heat pooling in his stomach. 'This is just a heat spell... it'll pass' he told himself. He started squirming around slightly praying hyunjin wouldn't notice. But ever though hyunjin may not have noticed the movement the scent was very present.

It was an overwhelming amount that hyunjin couldn't have not noticed. Would it be rude if he brought it up? Covering his nose he tried to remain calm.

Jisung was panicking in the inside, his lower region beginning to ache. But then he felt slick running down his thigh, he needed to go home and fast. "H-hyunjin I think we should go n-now" Jisung quickly sat up, the last thing he wanted was to make the older uncomfortable by losing control.

"G-good idea" the two stood up and grabbed their stuff. Jisung was about head back to the car when a wave of pain rushed over him, gripping onto the wall he whimpered. "Jisung!" Hyunjin grabbed onto the younger so he wouldn't fall.

"H-hyunjin" Jisung was starting to lose it, the allure of the alpha was nearly too much to handle. So he held onto hyunjin rubbing his nose against the olders neck. "Hyung~"

Hyunjin was shocked, he wanted the omega more than anything but Jisung wasn't in the right state of mind for this and it wouldn't be long before hyunjin wasn't either.

"J-Jisung cmon l-lets get you home"

"Alpha~ h-help me~" hyunjin was barely breathing at that point to keep himself in check. "Jisung you aren't thinking fully, I-I don't want you to regret anything"

"I won't! Please! Be my alpha! Please..." Jisung looked up at the alpha holding onto the collar of his shirt. "Please... mate me~" Jisung pulled hyunjin forward and kissed him. That was the turning point for hyunjin, he held the omegas waist tightly making the kiss more aggressive and lustful.

"Okay. But not here."

Carrying Jisung back up to the car he felt him grinding against his thigh. 'Just a little longer' hyunjin told himself. Just a little longer he had to stay in check, he knew this would be Jisung's first time so he wanted to set a good standard for the younger. And mating on the side of a cliff was definitely not it. He sat the younger down on the seat seeing the wet stain on his pants from the slick. It took everything in hyunjin not to take the younger right there. He quickly got in the driver's seat and started driving.

"Jinnie~"

"Be patient." Hyunjin placed his hold on Jisung's thigh to help them both cope. A needy whine spilling from Jisung's lips. Taking Jisung home was not an option, his neighborhood wasn't safe for an omega in heat and he counted go to Jisung's because of seungmin. For a moment he couldn't think of anywhere until he remembered his mom had a vacation house near by. They never used it so it was safe to go there. As quickly and safely as he could he drove there. Squeezing and rubbing the others thigh occasionally, listening to him whine and feeling him squirm in his seat.

"We're here" Hyunjin got out of the car pulling Jisung out and locking the car. Jisung didn't know where he was but he didn't care. He was with hyunjin and all he wanted was hyunjin's help to get through this. Going inside Hyunjin pulled Jisung to his room in the house tossing him gently on the bed and getting on top.

"You're sure about this?" He asked while looking at the younger's eye which were clouded over with lust.

"Yes! Please hyung~" There it was Hyunjin let go of everything that held him back.

"Okay" He kissed the younger, not full of lust though. Passion and love... with a bit of lust underneath but he knew that after tonight Jisung would be his. And there was no way in hell he was gonna let him go.

(if you guys want the smut comment here and I'll add it)
————————
~The next morning~

Jisung woke up feeling strong arms around his waist. His body felt cool at the moment. Looking over his shoulder he saw Hyunjin, and he looked beautiful. Glancing around the room it was beautifully decorated, big glass window doors that lead to a balcony. He could hear the waves crashing against the shore. This felt perfect. Even thought his mind wasn't clear last night he remembered everything, how gentle hyunjin was, how he made Jisung's pleasure his top priority. There wasn't a single hint of regret in his mind. His ass was a bit sore but he could manage.

The grip on his waist tightened slightly and a small noise was heard from hyunjin. Jisung turned over to face the older. "Good morning jinnie" he whispered.

Hyunjin fluttered his eyes open hearing the youngers voice. "Good morning... how are you feeling?" He rubbed Jisung's lower back knowing he could be sore.

"I feel great hyunjin, thank you for everything last night"

"Mm, I'm just glad you're still okay with the choice we made last night. I was scared you'd be regretting it right now"

"Nope, I could never regret it"

"How many days will we be doing this? Just so I know, I don't have a problem with however long it is"

"Mm depends, 3-7 days. Mine are usually 5"

"Alright, are you hungry?"

"A little"

"I'll go make you something, you can stay here. Save your energy" Hyunjin kisses Jisung forehead and then his lips before getting up and putting on his boxers. He left the room and a second later Jisung's phone started ringing. Picking it up from the night stand he saw it was Seungmin calling so of course he instantly picked it up.

"Hello-"

"𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔?! 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?! 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?! 𝐷𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?!"

" Woah woah woah, minnie slow down. I'm okay and no he didn't hurt me at all. We stayed overnight at the beach, apparently he has a house here. But we'll probably be here a while longer..."

"𝑤ℎ𝑦?"

"Because I started my heat last night... and Hyunjin helped me out..."

"𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒... 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦?"

"Yeah"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒?"

"I'm sure Seungmin, you really don't have to worry. He's the one, I know it"

"𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡... 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐽𝑖"

"Love you two minnie" He hung up the phone and layed back down. A smile on his face, finally he had got through to Seungmin. His best friend was supportive of his relationship and he couldn't be more happy.

But once again he felt himself get hot. A twisting feeling in his stomach. This was going to be a long week.

"Jinnieeeeee!!!"