Risky

The next morning Jisung woke up a bit earlier than usual. Looking at his phone he saw a good morning message from hyunjin making his heart melt.

Crush💕
——————

Crush💕
Good morning! I hope you're
day goes great Sungie. I was
thinking we could go on our date
Sunday night?

Jisung knew he had that day free since he never worked weekends but he hesitated. By that time there was a good chance his heat could start. Technically he had a week to two weeks before he did start so maybe it would be fine.

Crush💕
—————

Sungie
Good morning Jinnie!
Yeah Sunday sounds great
I'll see you then

If anything he would just cancel, surely hyunjin would understand why. Let's just hope that day would go well.

- Sunday -

So far everything was going great, Jisung had only experienced 2 heat spells during the week and was feeling good today. Hyunjin had been stopping by the cafe daily, staying an hour or so Just to talk with the omega. They had almost kissed 3 other times, each getting interrupted a second before. This time he was determined to get a kiss from the alpha. It was 10:23am and hyunjin was supposed to be there at noon. Jisung was running around his room trying to find what to wear and how to do his hair. Questioning if he should paint his nail or not.

Seungmin stood in the doorway watching the madness. "Don't just stand there help meeee"

"Ji I really don't think you should go out today, you know your heat could start at any second. Plus your scent is getting so strong, he's gonna notice."

"I feel fine minnie, it probably won't be here for a few days anyways and I already agreed to go with him today"

"But Ji-"

"Please Seungmin, just help me get ready?" Jisung made puppy dog eyes at minnie, praying it would work and the other would be convinced. A sigh slipped from Seungmin's lips.

"Fine, I'll help you get ready. But if you even think your heat may starting or get a little too hot then you get out of there"

Jisung smiled hearing the younger agree. "I will minnie, don't worry. Now this shirt or the one I had on before?"

"Definitely the one you had on before, the color matches better with your skin tone"

The hour and a half he had before hyunjin got there sped by. Right as he had finish putting on his earrings and lipgloss the two heard the doorbell ring.

"Alright go get your man Ji" Jisung smiled widely. Seungmin was finally starting to accept the alphas presence in Jisung's life. The older omega sprinted down the stairs in attempt to open it before his parents found out. Unfortunately that plan completely shattered when he say his mom at the door staring directly at hyunjin.

"Um.. hello ma'am, is Jisung ready?"

As quickly as possible he ran in front of his mom. "Yep I'm ready"

Hyunjin smiled seeing the youngers outfit, to hyunjin Jisung looked absolutely adorable. "These are for you" Hyunjin handed Jisung a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Wah I love sunflowers, thank you Jinnie!"

Of course the alpha had asked around first before buying them. He wanted today to be perfect.

"Jisung." The omegas mother spoke up strictly. Nervous laughter following from the omega.

"Yes eomma?"

"Who is this and where are you going with him." She could smell that he was an alpha and though she had decent experiences with them she also knew how they could be.

"Eomma this is hyunjin, remember? He's here to take me on a date" Jisung blushed finally saying it out loud. A date.

"Hyunjin? From the Alpha area we picked you and Seungmin up from?"

"Yes eomma"

"It's a pleasure to see you again ma'am" Hyunjin bowed deeply. "I promise to take care of your son, is there a specific time he should be home by?"

Jisung's mother smiled, she could tell hyunjin had a pure heart. Different from others she's seen during her lifetime.

"Oh no worries about bringing him home by a certain time, as long as he's happy everything is fine. And please call me Namhye"

Hyunjin nodded in response. Namhye leaned over and pecked her sons cheek. Have fun on your date dear, I'll see you when your appa and I get back"

"Okay, have fun on your anniversary trip. Love you!" The two waved goodbye and walked to hyunjin's car. Being the gentleman he is, hyunjin opened the car door for Jisung. Afterwards he also closed it for him before getting in the drivers seat.

"So, where are we going this lovely evening?" The younger asked gazing at the other.

"It's a surprise" Hyunjin leaned over pecking Jisung's nose causing him to giggle.

"Okay"

It was a lot further drive then Jisung expected. They were in the car for about 2 hours before they stopped at a restaurant.

"We're here Ji" the omega had nearly fallen asleep. Looking around he was in awe. A beautiful restaurant with a view of the ocean, pretty lights decorated the outside of the restaurant.

"Wow jinnie this place looks amazing"

"Well let's get going inside yeah? Before we miss our reservation time" the headed inside hyunjin happy the younger was already enjoy the day.

Hyunjin confirmed their reservation and they were lead to their table. Hyunjin pulling out Jisung's chair for him.

"Thank you jinnie"

"Pick anything you want to eat tonight, I'm paying"

"Nonono I can pay for my food jinnie... I tend to eat a lot, I don't want you to have to pay for it"

"Don't worry Ji" Hyunjin placed his hand on top of the others, gently squeezing it. "I got the bill tonight" a sigh and pout came the younger. "Fine, but next time is on me"

"Ok ok" Hyunjin couldn't help but smile at how cute the other was. Their waiter quickly came to serve them. Taking their orders and walking off.

"You look so pretty today Sungie- I mean you always do but yeah... I don't tell you that enough" Jisung was blushing even harder then usual.

"Thank you jinnie, you look really pretty as well"