Love

Five days later and Jisung's heat was over. The poor omega was exhausted, they both were honestly. Stepping out of the shower Jisung put on some boxers and one of hyunjin's hoodies which was way too big for him. He walked down to the kitchen and made a cup of hot chocolate, it was 7am and hyunjin was still asleep. Once the hot chocolate was ready he went back to the room and stepped outside onto the balcony. The fresh ocean breeze hitting him instantly. Leaning on the railing he took in the scenery, this was the first time he was really able to enjoy it.

Not long after Jisung felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder.

"Good morning love" Jisung couldn't help but giggle. This was the happiest he had felt in his life.

"Good morning jinnie" he felt hyunjin lightly rub his nose against the mark on his neck.

"Would it be too soon if I told you I loved you?"

"Mm i think most people would say yes but I was about to say the exact same thing to you. I love you too jinnie, I'm really glad I found you"

"Technically I found you"

"That's very true" the laughed slightly remembering the details of how they met.

"Do you think we could stay here a bit longer?"

"Of course, I forgot how much I loved it here as a kid"

"Definitely a beautiful view"

They stayed on the balcony for a short while longer before heading inside.

"Can we go down to the water?"

"Yeah, I have some spare swimming shorts in the bottom drawer you can use" the two got dressed up and headed out to the sand. They set up the towels and applied their sunscreen.

"You're one strong omega"

"Oh yeah? What makes you say that?"

"Well you're walking perfect fine after the week we've had" Jisung blushed.

"Well maybe that's because you didn't go rough enough to stop me from walking"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe"

"Cmere!" Hyunjin grabbed Jisung and started tickling him.

"Ah! Hyunjin!!" Somehow Jisung wiggles out of hyunjin's grip and ran. Hyunjin trailed close behind, he could easily catch the omega but decided to let him think he was faster than hyunjin. Barely going into the water Jisung kicked up some water splashing hyunjin.

"Oh you little-" the two ended up have a full out splash fight. At the end hyunjin picked up Jisung and carried him into the water.

"Ah! Hyunjin too deep!" He was clinging onto the alpha praying he wouldn't go further into the water.

"Relax I got you"

"No! Jinnie I can't swim stop!" Hyunjin stopped, the water barely touching where hyunjin held Jisung in his arms.

"Hey, do you trust me?" Hyunjin asked while looking directly at Jisung's eyes.

"Yes..."

"Then relax, I'm not gonna let you drown"

"Okay..." Slowly hyunjin lowered himself into the water. Jisung tensed trying to keep his head as far away from the water as he could. He moved around trying to get higher when most his body was in the water.

"Jisung relax, I got you. I'm not letting go" it was true hyunjin had a solid grip on his mate but that didn't fully stop Jisung's nerves.

After a while Jisung finally relaxed but still kept a tight grip on his lover.

"I'm assuming you've never floated before?"

"Nu uh" Jisung shook his head.

"Do you wanna try? I won't let go of you"

"Okay.. but only if you promise not to let go"

"I promise Ji" Hyunjin instructed Jisung to relax his body and lay flat, helping him float.

"Now close you eyes" Trusting him the omega closed his eyes. And just like hyunjin promised he never let go. One hand held Jisungs and the other lightly held the youngers back. Hyunjin began to hum a tune which turned into quiet singing. It relaxed Jisung more than anything.

Keeping his eyes closed he smiled softly, everything went silent as he only focused on hyunjin's voice. The feeling of small ripples pushing under his body, it was lovely. They two stayed like that for quite a while. They came inside for lunch, then went right back out to relax on the beach chairs on the sand.

Tanning, cuddling, and goofing off is what they did all day long just enjoying each other's company. Once night came hyunjin lit the fire pit the house came with. Snuggling next to eachother, Jisung dressed in the swimming shorts from earlier along with one of hyunjin's hoodies.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Sungie?"

"You wanna know what I've always wanted to do?"

"Mm what?"

"Make s'mores over a campfire"

Being the drama queen he is hyunjin is he gasped. "You've never done that before??"

"Nope"

"Okay stay here I'll be right back" not even two minutes later hyunjin was running back with a bag of marshmallows, a bar of chocolate, and a small box of graham crackers.

Jisung was so excited, there was so many new things he was experiencing with hyunjin and he never wanted it to end. The two made their s'mores, hyunjin demonstrating for Jisung how to do it over a campfire instead of in the microwave. Together they enjoyed the delicious sweet.

"Thank you jinnie"

"For what?"

"Everything, the new experiences, the way you care about me, everything"

"You don't have to thank me for that Ji, these moments are just as important to me as they are for you"

Jisung smiled, blushing slightly. "Oh you have some chocolate left on your lip"

"Oh- how embarrassing" Jisung quickly went and wiped his lip.

"Gone?"

"Hm maybe I should get it" hyunjin leaned in and pecked Jisung's lips, then he licked the chocolate off the corner of Jisung's lips. "Got it"

Jisung was redder than a tomato. "T-thanks"

Hyunjin chuckled, "anytime"

"I love you Han Jisung"

"I love you two Hwang Hyunjin"

The two spent the rest of the night eating more s'mores, joking and laughing, and most importantly enjoying each other's presence and comfort. They were each other's soulmate, that was more clear than ever. Whatever the future held they knew they could face it together.

~The End~