Hollow Earth discoveries

(I want to specify when titans are speaking in their language or signing so Kaiju Laguage is now K/L,also Godzilla and Kong are just (Y/N) and Jack in their kaiju forms.)

Godzilla and Kong were currently just recovering from the fall that let them enter the hollow earth and taking in the scenery around them,plants flourishing,waterfalls falling,and those little shits we call psychovultures flying around in packs.

Godzilla:Wow........

Kong:I never thought we would ever actually enter the hollow earth.

They both hear something behind them and a HEAV(Hollow Earth Anti-gravity Vehicle,made by Atlas) popped out of the forest that was behind them.The HEAV then stopped in front of the two kaiju.

Ozpin:Over a microphone. Hello Mr (L/N) and Mr Scarbrough.Nice to see both of you have entered successfully.

Godzilla and Kong look at the HEAV confused,then to each other,then Kong sits down and looks back at the HEAV.
(This conversation is entirely in sign language)

Kong:signing Do you speak speak Sign Lancuage?

Ozpin:I've been alive for thousands of years and you ask if I can speak sign language ?

Kong releases a sound that sounds like a chuckle before signing again

Kong:Well then why did you follow us down here?

Ozpin:I've been curious and I always did want to learn more about the kaiju,once I heard this world existed,I always wanted to explore it.The problem was that our scanners picked up other kaiju down here,and we couldn't risk losing much HEAVs if the titans turned out to be aggressive.This is where you come in.Since you guys are going to be living down here for the next 4 years,we can set up a base of operations down here to study the life down here.

Kong(signing):Always thinking ahead Ozpin aren't you?Well I guess that's fine but me and Godzilla here don't want Ironwood to learn about this at all,because he's probably going to send a mission to pick up some strange energy to power up a robot or something if he does know this.

Ozpin:I understand.Is there anything out of the usual that you guys feel right now?

Godzilla rumbles to Kong,who nods in response.Kong then signs

Kong(signing):We're feeling a small pull to a specific location.We don't know what it is,but it's quite close to the core,which I assume is what's creating that light that we're seeing.

Ozpin:Interesting,we'll investigate that tomorrow,right now Glynda and I are pretty tired and we would like to take a rest.

Kong(signing):I know a cave that can fit me in it that I saw on the cliff on the way down here follow me.

Kong proceeds to turn around and tell Godzilla what they're doing.Godzilla rumbles in acknowledgment and heads into the pool.

Glynda:Where's he going?

Kong(signing):Godzilla's kind isn't very well suited to climbing,so he'll just nap in the pool,alright then everyone follow me.

Kong and the HEAV follow him into the cave where he proceeds to lie down and start to rest.The HEAV lands next to Kong's arms so they're protected,and power down for the night

(Time Skip to Morning Brought to you by Chibi Gojira yeeting a fish onto Chibi Kong's face)

Kong(K/L):Bro did you seriously have to wake me up like that?