Initiation

(Y/N) and Jack both woke up from the same exact thing.Nora waking up Ren,and just like (Y/N) predicted,Ren was in fact,genderbent.

Jack went down there and started talking to the pair of girls,much to the dismay of Jane

Jack went down there and started talking to the pair of girls,much to the dismay of Jane.(Y/N) at some point,realized something and went straight to Ozpin's office as fast as he could.

Ozpin:Ah Mr (L/N),nice to see you right before the initiation,what can I do for you?

(Y/N):It's about the skullcrawlers.

Ozpin's eyes widened and his laid back posture went serious.

(Y/N):Do you think there's any skullcrawlers on the surface,or at most,under tunnels below the surface?

Ozpin:Hmm....it's definitely possible,the war between you and Jack's species did occur on both the surface and Hollow Earth,and included all kinds of titans,so it is most likely true.

(Y/N):When me and Jack land down in the forest,it's going to awaken every skullcrawler in the forest,which also risks the safety of the hunters-in-training,I get you want them to fight Grimm,but skullcrawlers are another story

Ozpin:True,but then again,I have 2 of the most powerful forces to ever roam the face of Remnant in that forest,both of them titans,if you stay away from everyone else,you should be fine.

(Y/N):You better know what you're doing Oz....

Ozpin:I do,don't worry.Go inform Jack about this so you guys can prepare for the battle.Oh,and before I forget again,here's a scroll for you and Jack,you'll need it if you need to work with the other hunters and huntresses.

(Y/N):Thanks Ozpin,don't forget to tell us if a titan around the world is awakening or anything strange happens.

Ozpin:Will do Mr. (L/N)

(Y/N) leaves the office and goes to find Jack,who's right outside the locker room waiting for him.(Y/N) explains their situation and waits for Jack's reaction.

Jack:I was hoping that we wouldn't have to shift into our forms on the second day but (he sighs) I guess even that would be lucky.

(Y/N):Yeah....anyway,status on Nora and Ren?

Jack:Perfect,Nora calls me one of her best friends,and Ren,now Rin,is genuinely accepting of me so we're pretty good in most of JNPR's department,how about RWBY?

(Y/N):Ruby is by far my closest friend,after you and Blake is pretty fine with me,Yang is pretty friendly,but you can't tell because it's Yang,and Weiss is.......Weiss.So we're both tied in terms of friendliness with our teams?