Mothra

The sun rose up on Beacon academy again as we see Jack practicing his combat in an arena against some holographic skullcrawlers.Meanwhile, Y/N and Yang were together as Y/N was helping her get used to the pair of wings on her back so that she can freely move around and fight without being limited.

Yang rushed forward, her Ember Celica activated on her fist.Y/N saw this coming and parried her fist and slashed forward with his katana,then immediately sidestepped to avoid the shotgun blasts that came from the gauntlet. Yang started to intensify the attacks, with some attacks being delayed due to her wings getting in the way and/or the wings causing her to lose her balance.Y/N backed away and then suddenly lunged towards her, hitting her on the shoulder. She grunted in pain, but tanked it and continued to throw punch after punch after punch towards him. Y/N's guard suddenly broke as he got quite a bit of punches to the face and was sent across the arena. Yang was about to rush forward when she came with an idea. Using Ember Celica to blast herself forward, she went flying towards him. Y/N prepared himself to counter her, but she suddenly rotated, making it so her wings were in position to trip him up, which they did. Yang blasted herself again on top of him and pointed at him and cocked Ember Celica with a victorious smirk. Y/N smirked back and, using the side of his tail that had the plates on,swiped her torso, causing her to flinch and step back a little, then kicked her in the stomach then slash her about 5 times,which caused her aura to reach the red. The round ended and Y/N helped Yang back up.

Y/N:I see you're starting to get used to your wings. Great Job!

Yang:Darnit, I was so close to beating you...

Y/N:Hey don't sweat it! You're still pretty good by yourself. The only reason I beat you was because your mother taught me. If I didn't get trained,I'd be getting wrecked by you. Besides,you're learning how to fight with your wings now! That's a very good thing to be able to do.

Yang:I mean I can't say anything to you but thank you! I can only hope I can get up to your skill level.

Y/N:You'll get there someday.

Clapping was heard as they both turned around to see Ruby jumping up and down in excitement.

Ruby:That fight was so cool!Yang using her wings and Y/N using his tail,my gosh you guys would probably be the most skilled fighters in Remnant.AND I CAN ALSO GET WINGS!!

Y/N:Thank gosh for 4 years of fighting nothing but skullcrawlers.Anyway little red,how're you feeling today?

Ruby:I'm so excited!I'm finally going to be meeting Mothra!And then I can become like you guys!

Y/N:That's good to hear!

Jack:Really good to hear that Mothra's bonding to you,you're the best person to actually have that,I'm guessing the lake chose her?

Y/N:Fuck if I know,I don't know what lakes choose,maybe the plot just wants this to happen.

Jack:Wait what?

Y/N:Nothing.Anyway Ruby are Weiss and Blake awa-

Weiss:Yes....

Blake came in with a book but looked apathetic at the entire thing.

Y/N:Alright let's go to Mistral then!

RY:OK!

Weiss:Alright.

Blake:Fine...