Transformations and a reveal

Inside of Port's classroom, the two alphas, RWBY and JNPR are all seen being the most bored they've ever been in their lives, even worse than that one time Jack, Y/N, and their families all got stuck in a line for a roller coaster for 3 hours and literally fell asleep in the middle of the line. Weiss and Blake were working together with listening and writing down notes from Port's story, the same could be said with Pyrrha and Rin, while Ruby, Yang, Nora, and Jane all looked like they were on the verge of falling asleep. If you looked at Y/N and Jack though, you would see that they were looking at their phones laughing at memes that they stored in their photo roll before they got transported to Remnant. Port knew that they didn't need to learn anything so he didn't interrupt their giggling, much to the dismay of the other students who were actually focusing. Suddenly Y/N tapped Jack on his shoulder and they both walked out of the classroom, much to the frustration of just about everyone in that classroom except Port.

Y/N and Jack walked up to the roof where they then began to talk.

Jack:Ok Y/N, what did you want to tell me about?

Y/N:I wanted to inform you of what the brother gods said to me when I was passed out.

Jack:Oooooh....alright then I'm listening.

Y/N: So the first thing I should tell you is that I know more about the kaiju Weiss will become. They told me that her name is Moonhidorah.

Jack: Oh, that fan made kaiju that's basically an excuse to ship a Ghidorah and Godzilla together?

Y/N: Pretty sure that's her. But this time she basically has control over the cold, and I'm guessing she gets even more powerful at night for obvious reasons.

Jack:Nice!

Y/N: Darkness also informed me on why the girls are they way they are now. They basically put a bit of a spell on them so that they love us, just not love potion kind of love. More of a like a genuine love between a couple.

Jack:Ah...anything else?

Y/N: There's more girls that will be in love with us, 3 more for you and 4 more for me. And apparently one of those for each of us we encountered before.

Jack:Hey! Why do you have more than me?

Y/N:God knows what. And that isn't a good thing you know. One of those girls could be Salem, and we've read enough fanfictions to know how that will go.

Jack: Right...

Y/N:And apparently some of the villains are falling for us as well.

Jack:Well that's.....nice.

Y/N:Be thankful because darkness was going to have Summer,Raven, Kali, and Willow fall for us if Light didn't stop him.

Jack just looked at Y/N with a "bruh" expression on his face.

Jack:Well I only remember two girls that we've at least seen before, and that's Velvet and Coco, although I've never seen any signs of them liking us.

Y/N:Who knows....maybe Velvet is being shy like the precious bunny she is.

Jack:Probably, although it wouldn't work for Coco at all since she LOVES flirting. Although even she might be shy.

Y/N:Always a chance I guess.

Jack:Ok anything else?

Y/N: The last thing they told me was just the phones to help with the convincing we're from Earth thing, that and you'll become a much larger part of the picture overall later on in the year. I think it might be a connection with Ghidorah and Camazotz.