Rodan

Y/N,Jack,RWBY,and JNPR were all extremely nervous as the bullhead sped off to beacon. Yang was currently having huge tremendous pain in her head,to the point where not even Godzilla could help her with it.Ruby was more or less the same,albeit the headache was a lot more lighter. Y/N and Jack warmed themselves up since this was the first time another titan awoken,with one of them being Rodan,who was supposedly on par with Godzilla and just was turned into Monsterverse Starscream in King of the Monsters.Since that was a thing,Y/N brought Jack with him in case Rodan's cries woke up Anguirus.Everyone else tried to help calm down Ruby and Yang as they got closer to Beacon,once they landed at the academy,everyone booked it into Ozpin's office.They all entered to see Ozpin with a look of uncertainty.

Ozpin:Alright Y/N and Jack,it's time to make another titan submit,are you guys able to fight right now?

Y/N:Yes sir

Jack:I'm always up for a fight.

Ozpin:Ok and how're Yang and Ruby doing?

Yang:Ow..........

Y/N:Rodan is going crazy in Yang's head,lesser version for Mothra in Ruby's head.How are Leviathan and Nozuki acting now?

Ozpin:Currently completely still,they're most likely detecting different alphas with different alliances right now,which most likely is causing them confusion.So I would say they see you and Jack as one unit,while Rodan is his own.Which is why we're going to Vacuo now.Jack,do you have the path to Vacuo through the hollow earth done?

Jack:First one I did, only locations I didn't do yet are Atlas and Menagerie.

Ozpin:Alright then,off to the HEAVs now!

Everyone rushed down to the Hollow Earth entry under the school,with RWBY and Ozpin entering one HEAV,JNPR and Glynda in another HEAV,while Y/N and Jack immediately transformed into their human sized kaiju forms and jumped into the portal.The HEAVs entered right behind them as they also entered the portal.Once they reached the other side of the portal,Godzilla and Kong both grew to their 300 foot tall forms to tank the gravity inversion.Kong had other plans however,he used his semblance to drag him,Godzilla,and the two HEAVs through the gravity inversion so that they fell straight to the ground.Godzilla was surprised as what Kong did and landed on the ground on his belly.Ozpin and Glynda both predicted something like this could happen in the future so they were ready for it and they both made their HEAVs go into their flying modes.Kong wasted no time to start following his path to Vacuo

Kong(K/L):This way!

Godzilla looked over to the HEAVs and flashed with his plates

Godzilla(Morse code):Follow Kong!Come on we gotta go!

Godzilla then booked after Kong,who was already sprinting down his path with the HEAVs being quick to follow.RWBY and JNPR were flabbergasted to see Y/N and Jack so serious and focused.This is a far cry from the normal personality of the two.

Ruby:Well they certainly know how to move....

Blake:That's an understatement

Nora(over radio):I know right?!

Pyrrha:Jack's never like this in human or kaiju form.Looks like what we're going up against is going to be a challenge.

Glynda:The difficulty of the fight isn't what they're afraid of.

Jane: Then what is?

Ozpin:Rodan is called the fire demon for a reason,they weren't lying about him able to destroy a city just by flying over it.What they're afraid of is the damage and lives at stake right now.