Finding out about Earth and Remnant's past

(WARNING: this chapter talks about something that doesn't get revealed until Volume 6, and even then, I don't think my version is 100 percent accurate. If you haven't watched RWBY to Volume 6 and care about spoilers, skip the chapter. Also please feel free to correct me if I get something wrong)

Ruby: W-what do you mean before you got "transported to this world"!? And "come clean?"

Y/N exhaled through his mouth, clearly stressed out about the whole thing.

Y/N:Jack and I have told you all of our secrets.... Except one

Yang:And that is....

Blake:You're not from Remnant.......

Y/N:We never were. In fact the only time we've spent in Remnant are the 4 years before we enrolled here to Beacon.

Weiss:No! That can't be true!.... Can it?

Y/N:I wish it wasn't....

???:and yet it is...

Everyone turned around to see Jack hanging out the window.

Y/N:How did you get there? Weren't you helping Nora earlier?

Jack:Turns out it wasn't Nora, Pyrrha got surprised and activated her semblance on accident.

Y/N:That's unlucky...I think

Jack:Anyway back to the main matter at hand.... What gets said in this room from now on STAYS in this room.

RWBY nodded slowly as both Y/N and Jack started to explain themselves.

Y/N: We're from another planet, but this one is called Earth. On that planet there's quite a big amount of differences, no grimm, no faunus, no huntsman/huntresses,at least in the context we're in now, 7 continents instead of 4, and no kaiju. Any questions so far?

The girls were all silent for a bit, ultimately Weiss was the first one to speak.

Weiss: How did you know me before you came here?....

Jack:On our planet, there's a ton of TV shows... we were fans of one show, and that show is called....

Y/N: RWBY, spelled R W B Y, your team name.

Everyone immediately adopted a look of the existential crisis that STRQ, Ozpin, and Glynda had, but 100 times worse.

Blake:W-we're just a TV show?

Jack:Yes....and everything you guys deal with is also just a tv show. That's why we know everything about you girls.

Y/N: From Ruby's obsession of cookies...to Weiss's and Blake's past life, even the end of the school year, we know what happens, and we know why it happens.....even the bad things.

Again RWBY went silent. But then Ruby started talking.

Ruby(tearing up):B-but we're real to you Y/N.... Right....?

Y/N started to hug and comfort Ruby

Y/N: You're real to me, you all are, in fact you girls are the most real people we've interacted with other than Ozpin and Glynda...who aren't really much fun to spend all of our time with together.

Ruby smiled at Y/N's kind words and let go

Ruby:Thanks Y/N!

Yang:I have one question!

Jack:Yes?

Yang:How did you get here to Remnant if there's no spaceship or anything like that? Unless you're with Ghidorah.....