The emerging of the queen

Y/N, Jack, Glynda, Ozpin, JNPR, STRQ, and WBY were all standing right next to the waterfall looking at Ruby's cocoon.

Summer:Jack wasn't lying about you surprising me more than when I found out you could transform Y/N.....

Y/N:Actually didn't plan on turning Yang and Ruby in the first place. I guess I just got lucky.

Jack:Lucky as in transforming two girls into titans when it's not even been a semester yet?

Y/N:Ok shut up now. Didn't need to be reminded of how quick we're doing this. Although I didn't expect her cocoon to be... this big..

Yang:Yeah... she entered the cocoon with her being smaller than me, but now the cocoon is about 42 feet taller than most of us.

Summer:Wait what?..Isn't she supposed to be around 100 feet tall or six feet tall?

Jack: That's only for me and Y/N.

Y/N:As much as Mothra and Rodan are titans, they're not as large as us. You might've seen how big Rodan and Anguirus were during the Vacuo awakening right?

Raven:They were big, just not as big as you.

Y/N:Exactly, you can tell how big their maximum size is by that. Mothra may be a titan, but she's still just a moth, which limits her size quite a bit. I would assume she'd be around 50 feet tall at full height.

Blake:That seems small...

Jack:That's not including the additional 400 feet that her wings add to her height.

Everyone's mouths dropped at that.

Weiss:You're telling me her wings are literally 8 times bigger than her actual body?!

Y/N:Yup, in fact her wingspan is about 803 feet wide. Oh and don't worry, Yang is even larger.

Everyone in team STRQ's mouths dropped, Weiss and Blake just shook their heads in confusion, JNPR just looked dumbfounded, while Yang looked intrigued.

Yang: I'm even bigger?

Y/N: For context, you're 104 feet taller than her, and your wingspan is about 68 feet wider than hers, basically 871 foot wingspan with a height of 154 feet.

Now even Yang look shocked.

Y/N: And believe it or not, there's bigger flying things here than you Yang.

Summer:STOP SURPRISING ME Y/N!

Y/N:Can't guarantee that.

Raven:Summer, you of all people should know they will never stop.

Summer: Yeah fair enough...

For Yang, Jack, and Y/N(and secretly Blake), a rumble rang out, which caused them all to look at Ruby's cocoon. Everyone else quickly knew what it meant and looked over to the cocoon. During the night and with Godzilla's fight with the MUTOs, Mothra's cocoon stopped producing light, however now, the light was back, albeit in small amounts. The thing that stood out to everyone though was that is wasn't the light blue it was before, instead it was a dark crimson red, very reminiscent of Ruby's aura.

Tai:Y/N.... What does this mean.

Y/N: Don't know much, I would assume it means she's going to be ready to come out soon.

Tai:Soon as in....?

Jack: Probably going to be emerging either today or tonight.

Weiss:The sooner we see her, the better.