Hanging out with the cookie monster

It's been a week since the date with Yang and,since Y/N agreed to have all of RWBY in a harem,he had so prepare to go on dates with them all.With Ruby being first,then Weiss,than Blake.His goal was to bond with their auras by the end, so that they could be getting something,and for Y/N to be getting more plates to boost his attack power to protect them all.

However not everything was how it seems,when Y/N woke up the day after Yang's date,he sensed the exact same thing that Jack and Ozpin sensed the night before.The fire demon,more scientifically known as Titanus Rodan, or just Rodan by Y/N and Jack,had its bioacoustics be going up at a rate that was half the speed of Mothra's bioacoustics,which by itself is no problem at all.However the thing was that everyone thought Rodan's wakeup threshold was a whole lot smaller than the other titans since he was just a chaotic fire chicken compared to the calming controllable Mothra. Since the threshold was smaller than the others,everyone kept a very close eye on him.

The odd thing was,Yang looked like she knew all of Rodan's bioacoustics and sensed him although she never saw them.It's like they just...were told to her through her head.In fact she often was staring out a window west towards Vacuo where Rodan was dormant.She eventually came up and confessed to Y/N that she's been hearing him somehow talking through her mind,this immediately made Y/N and Jack curious,as she sometimes held her head in the middle of class,and if you could see her eyes in those moments,they were a bright yellow.It was like she bonded to the creature spiritually.Which Y/N figured to be the return that she got from their little ritual from their date.She was bonded to Rodan and possibly could even transform into him later on when he woke up and found her.This immediately made both of them wonder if they could transform anyone else with this.Y/N figured he could do it on the dates with all the girls of Team RWBY.

Jack,meanwhile was sent down into the hollow earth regularly to map out the paths to get to the other kingdoms should the need ever arise.He also was told to keep his eyes peeled for any lake that looked similar to the one on the surface so that he could take JNPR there to bond their auras together,albeit it probably wasn't possible to go there for a date.

Anyway,today was the day that he took Ruby out on a date,which would certainly be an experience to both of them since this was Ruby's first ever try at love since she was only 15 and for Y/N because not even his own sister could match Ruby's hyperness,that and he had to tread the line of innocence very carefully with her.

Both Ruby and Y/N both agreed to have a casual date since it wasn't really their specialty to have a fancy one,especially since Ruby didn't like to be in "lady stilts" as she called them.

We go to see Y/N waiting for Ruby to come out of her dorm.She came out in her normal attire and seemed like a nervous wreck,which Y/N noticed and tried to get it off of her.

Y/N:Ruby,are you okay?

Ruby:I'm....fine! I'm just nervous,what if I mess this up with you!What if you-

Y/N:Ruby don't worry about that,I agreed to be with you for a reason,it's gonna take a whole lot more to get rid of me than you think.

Ruby happily smiled to me,while Yang gave a smile,which basically told me she trusted me with her younger sister by herself.

Y/N:Well ok then Ruby let's go!

Y/N ran off to the bullhead leaving Ruby behind.

Ruby:Hey wait for me!

Y/N laughed while Ruby started to chase after her.Behind them,Yang and Jack both are seen smiling at the two.Yang then starts holding her head and tells Jack something,to which he widens his eyes to and takes her to another room.