Menagerie

Ruby's eyes opened as she woke up. However once she sat up, she realized she wasn't in her team's dorm. As a matter of fact she seemed to be in some burning inferno of some city.

Ruby: What is this....? Weiss.....Blake....Yang?

Ruby got onto her feet and began walking around. Curiously wondering if she could find something—anything that could help her understand where she was. After about 10 minutes she just stopped walking and just sat down in frustration.

Ruby:Ugh...what is this place!There's nothing even interesting about this city!

Right after she said that, a building breaking was heard, followed by several punches and growls.

Ruby:W-what was that?

Ruby closed her eyes and tried to focus, wondering if she could sense a nearby titan, but she couldn't sense anything nearby. She opened her eyes and sighed in frustration and confusion.

Suddenly, the sound of a cry of pain rang out, followed by a cracking sound. After that proceeded a crashing sound again which was followed by several angry cries of rage— Ruby guessed.

The ground near Ruby shook and she immediately became anxious. She decided to use her semblance and rushed out of there. Right when she stopped using it, a huge thud was heard in the place that she was before, where she saw Kong on his back, multiple scars were across his chest, and a bite incision was on his arm. Speaking of his arm, it seemed to be broken—or at the very least dislocated.

Ruby:(What happened to you Jack?!)

Ruby's thoughts were answered as a reptilian foot stomped on Kong's chest, revealing it to be Godzilla. Ruby gasped as he also had wounds all over him. A giant wound was present in his chest, a slash mark was on his forehead, and a second slash mark was also in his upper right thigh.

Kong charged up his semblance into his fist before sending a full power punch into Godzilla's thigh wound,releasing a cracking sound that made Ruby flinch and become dizzy at the thought of how much that must've hurt. Godzilla cried out in pain before lifting his foot and stomping even harder on Kong's chest, who cried out in pain as well. Kong tried to remove his foot, but gave up due to weakness. Godzilla leaned down and snorted at Kong, who in response made a face of disgust and growled. Godzilla then unleashed a roar straight to Kong's face, who tensed up, and then roared back. Godzilla snarled in response and lifted his foot up again and brought it over his face.

Ruby:NO Y/N STOP!

Suddenly, the city was replaced by a dark void, where Ruby started floating. A golden figure bristling with light and a purple figure covered in darkness appeared in front and behind her.

???:Hello Ruby

Ruby:W-who are you?

???:After Y/N and Jack told you, you should know by now.

Ruby:OH WAIT A SECOND YOURTHEBROTHERGODSOFLIIGBTANDDARKNESS!?

Light:That we are Ruby.

Darkness:She's a bit excited isn't she?

Ruby's was currently going crazy, zipping all over them asking questions.

Light:Alright Ruby calm down now...