Not drunk

Eunbi's POV

Since It's my day off tomorrow I am planning to install some applications that I need for the podcast to the PC that Sakura give to me. But before that I need to take a bath. It's been awhile since I take a long hot shower after work. It's relaxing I should do this more often.

After a long hot shower, I change to my comfortable clothes. And eat some snacks while fixing the computer. I got interrupted when my phone rings.

"Who the hell is calling me at 3 in the morning?" I looked at the caller ID and its Sakura is there any problem? Or maybe she just wants to confirm to be a regular guest to my show? So I just pick it up.

"Hey Kkura wh.. are you crying?" I was shocked when I heard some sobs from the other line.

"Whoever this is I just want to rant something I just want to let it out." Ylu can feel the pain from her voice. The pain that love brings.

"Ok go ahead."

"This is fucked up I met Chayeon the other night and I'm right she's already fucking around with other women and here I am drinking and bawling my eyes out because of the pain that she gives me it's unfair." She's drinking again?

"Where are you I'm going to pick you up right now. " this stupid girl is drinking again maybe somewhere she didn't know. I stand up and about to leave but I realize that I'm just wearing some thin shirt and a very short shorts without a bra. Damn this will take a while to get change.

"No need to pick me up I'm at my house I just want to let out my frustration. Because someone told me that I just need someone to listen to me." Thank God she's just at her house. And am I the one she's talking about?

"Ok you can just tell me what's bothering you."

"As I've said that the other night Chayeon and I met. I just want to see her for the last time before I let go of my feelings for her." Well that's dum but every person has different way of moving on.

"Ok then what happened with that?"

"Then she talked on how she is already fucking around with multiple girls. I acted like I'm a tough person because that's how she knows me. But behind that mask is my heart that is shattered into pieces. Then she fucking forcefully kissed me and I got scared."

"Why because you might just give in on what she wanted to you?" This is not helping Eunbi you said that you will just listen to her don't dig deep into her feelings.

"No because the memories of her forcing me to have sex with her come into my mind. She's a monster for that She's not the same person that I know. She's not my best friend who's always there for me. She's now a girl who's always want to have sex whenever she can." I know that I shouldn't be bias on my opinion if I just listened just one side of the story but this is just straight fucked. Forcing a person for sex just to ease your desire even if she's your girlfriend or wife is not acceptable. She doesn't have the right for that that's not her body to make decisions for her.

Anger is just an understatement on what am I feeling right now. No matter what is the reason for the break up whether it's Sakura's or her ex's fault. Nobody has the right to break a person's mentality like this that a person is drinking herself to the limit and breaking down to a random person who she dialed. Luckily I'm the she called because if her parents listened to this their hearts would shatter into pieces.

"Kkura take a rest please this is bad for you. I know that you are hurt on what's happening right now but you need to be strong and I know that you are strong right?" She forced a hum because she's still crying. "I'm always here to listen to your problem Kkura remember that. And please stop drinking and smoking it's very bad for you."

"How did you know that I'm smoking nobody knows that I smoke except for Chayeon because she thought me how. Don't tell me you're Chayeon?" That girl is freaking sick bastard she's the one who thought Sakura how to smoke. Uh I want to straight up slap her multiple times.

"No don't worry I'm Eunbi. I saw your pack of cigarettes on your pocket when I'm changing your clothes." I am waiting for a response but I didn't get any. And it was dead silent. Maybe she fell asleep. Who wouldn't be crying and drinking at the same time will make you tired.

"Sleep well Sakura you can go through this. I will always listen to you no matter what. Goodnight and sleep well."

I laid back to the chair that I am sitting at. So that is the reason why she is really drunk the other night. The way she breaks down is hurting me, don't get me wrong I don't have any some sort of romantic feelings towards her and besides we just met, It's just that I can easily get affected to that kind of stories and I don't know why because I didn't experience those kind of crazy things.

I have a crazy feeling that this is just getting started this will be one hell of a ride for Sakura. She just went out from a very toxic relationship. There will be days that she will feel good and she feel that everything is right but memories of the past will hit you out of nowhere. Memories of the past that are both are happy and traumatizing memories that she would feel the pain. She'll be seeking for comfort whether from friends or family. She'll be doing things that she didn't have any interest on doing before. This is why I have a love hate relationship with heart breaks it will show how vulnerable a person is.

Sakura's POV

A routine has been made for me. Doing my work in the morning and drinking at night. I know that this is bad for me but I can't stop it, I can't sleep when I don't drink. The good thing I lessen my habit of smoking at least I am doing ok with that.

I should also stop drinking because I bothered Eunbi the other night I am too shy to talk to her so I just send her a text message apologizing for bothering her. although she said that it is okay I still can't bother her like that. Eunbi helped me a lot this past few days even if I gave her a new computer I still feel that I'm in dept. with her maybe I should just say yes to the offer that they give me to become a regular Guest for her show. Well I am not that busy at night and besides one night won't hurt my growing business. An I think I need new things to try.

I dialed Eunbi's number so to tell her that I will agree to her offer, but why is my heart beating so fast why am I being nervous about this I already did it once. It's just ringing and ringing it the longer it takes for her to answer the more nervous I get.

"Hello Kkura it's still early in the morning don't tell me you are already drunk at this time or did you just finish drinking." What the heck. I give her such a bad impression.

"No I'm not drunk. I didn't even drink last night." I said faintly but I think she heard it because I heard a soft chuckle that come from her.

"Then why did you call? Don't tell me you already have feelings for me. I'm sorry Kkura but I don't want to be a rebound relationship." is she serious?

"No.." she cut me off

"Oh did you already miss me. Don't be shy just say it and I miss you." What the hell is she talking about is she drunk?

"I think you are the who's drunk you're saying some nonsense." She just laughs it off.

"Ok I am just kidding. So what is the reason for this phone call?" she finally asked properly.

"I just want to tell you that I will agree on the offer that you asked me." She just stays quiet for a bit and I don't know why.

"oh right I almost forget about that. That's great to hear you can come to the station tomorrow one hour before the airing starts so that I can do a briefing."

"I will pick you up to your apartment so that we can go together." Well I am still shy about going there alone.

"Don't be too sweet to me Kkura I can fall to a person easily especially how beautiful you are."

To be continued.