Slowly

Eunbi's POV

"I'm not their real daughter anyways." The pain in her voice is very impactful. Everything in her life right now is misaligned.

"But that doesn't mean they don't care for you Min they raised you all this time that's why you need to take it to consideration." There's a hidden emotion behind Sakura's words.

"Do you know how it feels to be on the edge every time I hide my true Identity to them? You are lucky that your parents accepted you for who you are now. Tell me do you know!" Min's cracked up she's crying right now. But what she said is a little bit rude.

"Hey min I know that your emotions are high right now but you need to calm down a little bit." I said with a very calm voice.

"It's okay DJ Bi." Sakura smiled at me and she continued to talk. "And yes I know how it feels. I am always on the edge every time I hide my true preference to my parents. I told them that I like someone within the same sex and they got mad about it I almost got disowned by them but as the time goes by they learned to accept me from who I am because I am still the same person that they raised the only difference is my preference in the relationship. Min there will be a time that you need to face it in a calmer way. You should already give some hints to them and test them on what do they think about same sex relationship. If they're not okay with it then you should face the consequences that it came with it because you can't hide it until the very end you need to face it at some point. "

"But I'm afraid that I will lose both of my parents and My best friend in this process."

"If everything falls down you need to pick yourself up." Min is just crying Sakura signals me to cut us from the live broadcast. She then called Nako to come in the booth.

"Nako can we cut the program now I think Min can't go with this." Sakura said.

"She might break down in the broadcast we need to protect her." I added.

"Ok you got it and don't worry about it we can't take the risk of this just for the rating." Nako then gets out of the booth.

"Min we will cut the live broadcast but don't hung up the phone I need to talk to you." Sakura said.

"Ok I'll end the program. We will be on air ok." I need to finish this fast and simple. I already picked the song to play. "Sorry for that interruption we need to cut our caller due to technical difficulties this is your cute and sexy DJ, DJ Bi. I'll play 'OK Not to Be OK by Marshmellow and Demi Lovato.'" I played the music and muted my mic.

"You can now talk to her Sakura."

"Min you can cry as long as you want. I know that the real problem isn't your best friend right it's your parents."

"But I am afraid not just because they disown me but also I am afraid that they might be disappointed with me. I am afraid that they might get hurt by me a stranger who they raised to be a fine woman but I end up liking a woman."

Sakura's POV

She's breaking down her head is a mess right now. From having a very confusing status of her relationship to hidding her Identity to her parents. She's in the verge of losing her own Identity.

"You should face the fact that this is a problem you will face min. Let me ask you a question. Are you happy that you are lying to your parents just to make them happy?"

"Yes if that's what I can do to make them happy I'll do it." To selfless if I won't convince her to do this she'll regret it for the rest of her life and it might ruin her relationship to her parents even more in the future.

"Then what about your happiness? What about yourself this isn't about you just making them happy because they raised you. At the end of the day you can't always consider them, you should also consider your happiness. You'll just ruin yourself if you continue to consider them until the end Min. Yes, they raised you they feed you they give everything to you but it is still your life. Them as a parent should understand you they can't control your life just because they raised you."

"But-"Eunbi cut her off.

"You should listen to her min. Are you going to hide in fear your entire life just because they might get mad and disappointed with you? If your answer is yes, then you don't deserve anyone to love." That's harsh I am about to speak but she waved her hand at me. "Do you know why? I'll answer it for you. If you choose to be a straight, I know that your love for that man won't be true. But if you choose a woman then hide it to your parents it will look like you're not proud of them. You'll just hurt them in one way or another. So you choose are you going to stand up and say what you really like or are you just going to pretend and hurt someone in the process? It's your choice Min."

"Min you should deal one problem at a time. You should calm down and sort things out first to your parents first before your love to your best friend understood."

"Yes" min simply said.

"If anything goes wrong just message me I'll give you my number."

I give my number to Min and we proceed to our next caller. This night is a bit tiring. Me and Eunbi decided to go home already after we did our airing.

"Kkura can we talk?" Eunbi said as we are cuddling.

"What is it about?" Eunbi faced me and held my cheeks.

"What are we? We are not a couple. Are we just friends doing things that friends don't do? Or do you have any plans on taking this to the next level?" Her eyes say it all she wants answer she's demanding for it.

"Let's take it slow Eunbi starting from today."

To be continued.