Chaeyeon

Sakura's POV

I woke up in the floor with cans of beer all-over me. The smell of cigarettes is. Lingering inside my room. I just told myself last night that I should stop smoking but here I am cleaning up the butts of cigarettes that I smoked I finished half a pack of it. Another night of drinking until I pass out.

"I'm going to die early if I don't stop smoking. I should look for alternative to slowly quit."

I opened up my phone to check some emails that I got from customers. I don't just sell gaming accessories and merch I customize them. Custom keyboards, mouse, I skin some gaming consoles, and sometimes I build some PC. I love gaming that's why I opened up my own online business. Besides this is the only thing that makes me happy this is my scape from the heart ache that I'm facing right now.

After a few hours of packing some orders I stretched out my arms. "I need a break. 30 minutes won't hurt to have a break a little bit." I just realize something is off but I just shrug it off. Maybe a hungover I rarely get that.

I opened my Twitter account and I suddenly saw a tweet "That story hurts I hope she finds her new happiness #Kkura #DJBI #FBH" what's this why is it my Nickname is here? I clicked the hashtag and shit did I just really drunk call to a radio show last night. I click a clip and damn that really is my voice.

"Oh shit I fucked up the segment that I just called just trended because of my story." I just read some tweets about it and it's all positive I got intrigue on what really happened last night I have some memories of it by now but I can't remember everything.

I played the reply for my segment last night. I heard an energetic sweet voice. Her voice is very good and I love it. If I'm not broken hearted I would probably fall in love with that voice by an instant.

As I'm listening It just sink in to me that what the DJ is saying is probably the truth. I'm not the only one who's at fault she also has a part on it. I should stop blaming it all to myself.

I start to work while listening to the replay and I just really got emotional last night this is very embarrassing. The mood really went low last night. I understand why the episode trended. The more the sad and heart breaking the story is the more listener become attached and can relate to it.

Time passed by and I didn't even notice the time as I'm working and listening to the program. I received a message from a familiar name. the person who I still love at the same time the same person that break not just my heart but also my personality.

I opened up the message

Chaeyeon: hey do want to hang out?

Me: why we already broke up? Why are you asking me to hung out?

Chayeon: my date ditched me and I'm bored. You can reject my offer if you don't want to.

Me: yeah I'll go

Chaeyeon: same place at 9 pm

I closed my phone and looked at my watch it is already 7 pm I should start preparing. Why did I agree to go hung out with her? I just want to see her for the last time. I want to see those smile that once made my heart melt.

Fast forward 9 pm at a park

I arrived at the park where we used to have late night dates. Suddenly memories are rushing into my head. But instead of smiling I let out a deep sigh. I bring out my pack of cigarette and get one. I light it up and smoke it suddenly I heard a voice.

"When did you start smoking Kkura?" I look at the person who said it. As expected it's Chayeon.

"You see the one who thought me to smoke then you have the audacity to ask when did I start smoke?" I sat down on a bench near me.

"Yeah sorry for that want to have a beer?" She's handing me a can of beer so I accept it. "So how's life after the break up?"

"Mess a real mess Chae."

"You should already look for a person to be with." She laughed a little bit. Is she the same girl that I love before? How can she say that to me knowing That she's still the one who I love?

"I'm not like you who's already have a playing thing after we broke up."

"You know me too well Kkura."

"Yes we've got been friends for a very long time and I know you've already slept with a lot of girls within a month after our break up."

"4 to be exact." I chuckled on that. It's hurting me but what do I expect to my Playgirl Best friend who's also my ex-lover.

"Did you just call me her just to say that? If that's your intention I'm going home." I stand up but she held my hands and pulled me into her embrace. I felt a lips crushing into mine forcing me to respond.

I pushed her and slapped her hard on the face. "What was that for? I know that you came here because you want me right?" I slapped her again.

"Fuck you for that. Yes, I want to see you but not like this you jerk. Forcing me again for what you like are you that desperate to be in bed with someone? Now that you are truly showing your colors I'm grateful that we broke up. You're an asshole!"

Anger is an understatement for what I'm feeling right now. I rush to the nearest convince store to buy something to get drunk to.

"Beer won't work I want something stronger." Tequila it is. I just paid it and sit down one of the chairs outside of the story. I opened it and chug down one fourth of the bottle.

"That horny as jerk." Is the only thing that I can say? My tears are keep flowing down, one bottle after the other. I passed out.

To be continued.