Answer me!

This chapter will contain a little bit of mature scene and cursing if you're not comfortable with it or you are under 18 you can skip this chapter.

Eunbi's POV

Peaceful morning it is. But being peaceful can be boring to, I am not complaining on how my life is right now because I can afford what I want, I can my bills and most important is to I can give something back to my parents. The only interesting in my life right now is when Kkura is around. She always surprises me whether she's drunk and ranting about her ex-girlfriend or she's happy talking about computer or games. Well I admit it she is very attractive if we met in different situation I will probably one of her admirer but this is different she's still moving on and I suddenly enter the scene it will become more complicated for her or me getting hurt at the end. The wise decision to make is to be friends or to be acquainted.

I am just staring at my celling lying down on my comfy bed probably for an hour now doing nothing. I just stand up because I can feel my tummy grumble. Should I cook or should I just order some take outs. I'll just cook some eggs, bacons and toast some bread I am too lazy to cook something complicated for breakfast and I don't want to waste some money on the food that I will order that I know how to make. As I am about to finish cooking I heard my rings I didn't bother to answer it it because it is probably Nako or Yena nagging me to convince Sakura to be a regular guest to our program and besides my bacon would burn If I answer that call right away.

I set my food on the table and get my phone to see who's calling and to my surprise its Sakura. Is she drunk this early in the morning?

"Hello Kkura it's still early in the morning don't tell me you are already drunk at this time or did you just finish drinking." Did I come up to strong there, well don't blame me she's always drunk when she calls me.

"No I'm not drunk. I didn't even drink last night." Sakura's tone is very defensive. That's new she didn't even drink last night she probably regretting drinking for the past few days.

"Then why did you call? Don't tell me you already have feelings for me. I'm sorry Kkura but I don't want to be a rebound relationship." time to lighten up the mood

.

"No.." I cut her off I know there is a reason for these phone call, but I want to talk some nonsense right now.

"Oh did you already miss me. Don't be shy just say it and I miss you." She's probably thinking that I am crazy.

"I think you are the who's drunk you're saying some nonsense." I can't blame her for that I just blubbering weird things.

"Ok I am just kidding. So what is the reason for this phone call?" she finally asked properly.

"I just want to tell you that I will agree on the offer that you asked me." Oh that's the reason. Yes, those two will not bother me anymore. I celebrated for a bit before I talked again.

"oh right I almost forget about that. That's great to hear you can come to the station tomorrow one hour before the airing starts so that I can do a briefing."

"I will pick you up to your apartment so that we can go together." She's probably shy but I don't know if there is any other intension or I am just assuming things right now.

"Don't be too sweet to me Kkura I can fall to a person easily especially how beautiful you are." It is supposed to be a joke but it came out half meant. I admit that I have a soft spot in my heart for this kind of woman but I know my limitations I know that there are things that are not meant to be done and luckily I trained my heart for that.

"Don't fall for me I am broken and nobody should fall in love with a person who's still Fixing her shattered heart." I didn't expect that coming. Well she right nobody it's not that I will fall in love with her eventually that won't happen right?

"Hey I am just kidding don't be too serious about it. I just want to thank you for accepting what we offer and I am sure we will pay you good for this."

"So I will get a pay for this you I thought that it is just for free and I am planning that I will do it for free." Does she think that we won't pay her?

"Of course we will pay you we won't accept that you will do it for free you are not a charity Sakura." I chuckled a little bit.

"It is nice to know that but you don't have to really I am willing to do it for free."

"Nako and Yenan won't approve that Kkura it will make them feel better if you accept it and besides it's just small amount of money."

"Ok If you really insist."

"Alright see you tomorrow then."

"Ok see you bye." I bid my good bye to her and start eating.

Sakura is really nice person she doesn't deserve to this kind of situation. She deserves everything nice and all the love in this world, but I know everything happens for a reason and I am looking forward to it.

Chayeon's POV

In dim room the smell of sex and sweat can be smelled. Load moans and cursing is the only thing that you can hear. But it will never be love it is always Lust. The lust that gives everything but pleasure. The pleasure that never satisfy my empty heart but what can I do about it I choose this path over love.

"Fuck you always satisfy me Chayeon." This is Hyewon what should I call her fuck buddy? Friends with benefits? Sugar mommy even if she's just a year older than me?

"I will never disappoint you in bed." We just finish two rounds of sex but I am still horny as fuck. So I just played with her private part again.

"You're not tired huh. Shit!" She cursed because I suck her neck and played with her breast. "Fuck nobody can really satisfy your needs huh except for that Cherry Blossom?" I just stopped on what I am doing as soon as soon as she mentioned the nick name that she Give Sakura.

"She's different Kang chan." I was about to remove my hand from her but she held my hands firmly so I won't remove it from her inside.

"I never said she's just one of your hoe that you just fuck." She stopped talking and starts to moan again due to the pleasure that I am giving her. "Fuck let me finish first on what I am saying before you start pleasuring me again you fucker."

"Why you don't like it huh?" She then pulled my hand away from her private area and kissed me hard. We are fighting for dominance and she win it she wins it like I am just a new at kissing.

"No. I love it I love the way you touch me even if I am not the one you love." I froze on what she said.

"Are you crossing the line Kang chan?" she gives me the softest kiss that she ever gives to me.

"I crossed the line for a long time Chayeon. That's why I hate that cherry blossom I Can't have the whole you because you still love her right?" I looked away from her. "answer me!" she almost shouted at me.

"Yes I still love her. Fuck! "

To be continued.