Home wrecker

Eunbi's POV

"Yes I've gained some confidence and courage." She caressed my cheeks her hands feel soft to my skin. She holds my cheeks lightly and pulled my face slowly to hers. Sakura leaned slowly to my face and tilted my head. I want to push her because I know if I don't I know that both of us will regret it tomorrow and I know that is the effect of the alcohol and emotions building up. Nut as soon as our lips touched I know that I won't regret and forget this night.

As we move our lips together in sync, Tongues are fighting for dominance and I am willing to lose this fight for dominance. The fact that I know that I don't want the taste of the mixture of smoke, beer and cherry chopstick but as soon as I taste her I want to taste more. I want to taste it more I am addicted to the taste of it.

We are both grasping for air after we kissed. We both rested our forehead to with each other but when I look at her eyes and I know that look the look that she wanted to say sorry for what she did. And I don't want to hear that.

"Don't you dare say sorry Sakura sleep with me." Fuck did I just invite her to sleep with me. I blushed hard. "I didn't mean to have sex with me just sleep with me in my apartment. it's already dawn and you drink already and my house is much closer than yours."

"oh ok. Let's go." We picked up the trashes and put it on our paper bag and we drive to my apartment.

I Don't really like to listen to music while driving but a little music will help to kill the awkward silence between us. I know that we both know that what we did is wrong but they always say the things that we do that we already know it is bad will always feel the best. I admit that, that statement is correct.

We arrived at my apartment without saying any single word. I lend her some of my clothes to wear for tonight. I also changed on to my usual comfortable clothes but I am hesitating whether to take off my bra or shouldn't. why the heck am I thinking about this kind of things right now. So I just take it off because I know that it will just bother my sleep.

I was about to enter the room when I saw Sakura I already lying down at the sofa.

"What are you doing at the sofa Kkura?" I ask her to assure that my conclusion that she will sleep in the sofa.

"I am going to sleep now why?"

"Do you think I would let you sleep in the sofa? Come inside the room. I think we are passed the stage for us not to share the same bed." I am right we already kissed.

Both of us laid down. Both of us are facing the opposite direction. It is silent and awkward. I know that she can't sleep because she's fidgeting around.

"Uh Eunbi about the kiss?" Sakura has the guts to break the silence good thing she did because I don't have the courage to open up the topic even if I know what am I going to say about our kiss. I faced her direction and to my surprise she's already facing me. Our face is dangerously close to each other.

"As I have said earlier Kkura you don't have to say sorry about it. Even if you initiated the kiss if I don't like it I should've pushed you but I respond to it means I like it. I also know that it may be the effect of the alcohol."

"but I feel like I forced you and I am worried that I would turn like my ex." Her tears are starts to drop from her eyes. She's afraid to be like her ex forcing someone to do intimate things with them. I wiped her tears and slightly caressed her cheeks.

"Don't be afraid Kkura you are different person. We do dumb shit when we drink and I know that. And like what I've said earlier if I don't like what you did I pushed you but instead I returned the kissed and even invited you to my place."