Guilt

Eunbi's POV

The sky is asleep but my thoughts are wide awake. I'm still on that familiar tight hugs, those warm and steady breathing, those sweet sweet scent that I'm addicted to. In normal days I would be fast asleep right now but tonight is very different. I want an answer. I want something more from this complicated relationship. I want to say that she's mine only mine. I don't want to have secret dates I don't want those stolen moments that we have. I don't want to be alert every time we are together. What I want is the freedom to love her. I don't want to feel that I'm a mistress that she needs to hide and the same goes to her I don't her to feel that I'm hiding her from everyone.

"Kkura can we talk?"

I faced to her slowly without breaking her hug. "What is it?"

"What are we? We are bot a couple. Are we friends doing things that friends don't do? Or do you have any plans on taking this to the next level?" I want her to feel what I am feeling right now and I know by just the looks of it she understands that I'm bit frustrated.

"Let's take it slow Eunbi starting from today."

"What? Slowly? Are you kidding me we started really fast then now you're telling me to take it slowly? You should have held responsible for the things you're doing to my heart Kkura."

"Hey calm down. We started on the wrong move Bi and I think it is not too late to make things right. I'll take responsible for this" she pointed to my heart which made me blush.

"Hey you pervert stop touching my breast." Good Eunbi nice words you embarrassed yourself.

"Hey I'm not touching it too hard besides why are you over reacting to it last time we made out you put my hands on it?" Blood rushed to my face. I remember that night it is still vivid to my memories. I still remember the way she touched and squeezed my breast it is one of the most pleasurable things that I ever felt.

"But it is different now you said we should take things slow so why are you touching it?"

"Hey it's just there it's not my fault that your breast is that big." Is it a compliment?

"So it's my fault that my breast is big huh? Don't blame me blame my parents for that!" She then hugged me even tighter and closer to her. I love this warmth I love the tightness of her hug I love this feeling. This feeling that she didn't want me to leave her side.

"Stop ranting about some nonsense will you? Just stay quiet and let me hug until the morning comes." Her soothing voice makes me calm.

"can you hug more than that?" Why am I being greedy?

"I can hug you until you want me to. I will hug you whenever you want me to. I will hug you until you don't want me to hug you anymore."

"That is a good thing because I want you to hug me until we get old."

"I think you will hate my hugs if you want me to hug you for that long."

"Never I will never hate your hugs. Your hugs are my comfort, my safety, my home. Why will I hate it."

"If you say so. Let's sleep it's almost morning now."

I never wished for something that is related to my relationship but for the first time I really wish that it is Sakura who will be the one that I get to settle with. I want her to be part of my life until my last breath. I want her to be m journey, and the most important thing is I want her to be my destination.

I want to fix her to the person who she really is. I want to fix her until she's as if she wasn't broken when we first met. I want to do all of those things because I love to fix broken things even if in the process I will just get hurt. Because all of the pain will be worth it if I see her smiling every day. I want her to smile even if we are not together because I know that there are still times when she is alone she'll feel the emptiness that her Ex give to her.

Sakura's POV

As morning comes the warmth of the body that I I tightly hugged last night is still there. She really never let go of me that night. I feel guilty about everything she's doing for me. The way she makes me happy every time I am with her. It is like I am taking advantage of her feelings to me just to make me happy. Yes, I know that she already has feelings for me I am broken hearted girl but I am not numb for feelings. And because I know that she has feelings for me I even felt guiltier every time we make out it feels like I am taking advantage of her body.

But the guilt isn't the reason for I am said to her that we should take things slowly. It's all about me not rushing things towards the person who I have a feelings to. Because I know that if I rush things it will end up hurting her. She's the most precious person to me right now and the last thing I don't want is to hurt her.

"Hey why are you staring at me like that." I guess I dozed off and stared at her until she wakes up.

"I'm just admiring your beautiful face in the morning." She hissed on what I said.

"Don't fool me with those cheesy words. Nobody wakes up that's too beautiful to stare at. Let's admit it we woke up with messy hair and a frowning face. This is the real life Kkura it's not a drama where the main character woke up with a perfectly maintained hair with light make up. You're not fooling anyone you know."

"Ok you win."

"Ugh I thought that you would say 'No for me this is the most beautiful version of you I've ever seen.' that's what I thought but instead you already agreed. What a bummer." One of the reason I really like about her is her random bubbling of words or her random monologues it entertains me.

"But you are just telling the truth so why would I not agree with you?" She puffed her cheeks and pouted like a duck. Gosh she's cute.

"Ok give me a kiss then." Sulky Eunbi is the best Eunbi.

"I need to brush my teeth first." I was about to stand up but she pulled me. I felt her lips crushing to mine. She's dominant at first but I won it in just a few moments. She's letting me dominate her. I don't know if she's just letting me dominate or she's giving in to me that easily.

"So is this still taking it slowly?"

To be continued.