2Kim

Minjoo's POV

Hi I am Minjoo a graduating student for arts. For me everything is normal until last year I just realize that I fell in love with my best friend. We are your typical best friend who grew up together as childhood friends. We were there for each other since day.

We are each other's first. First hug, she's the first person that I held hands with, and first kiss. But I never knew that I will fell in love with her.

"Staring is a bit rude Minjoo." I snapped out of my trance when she talked.

"Sorry I'm just thinking of something." She' s Kim Chaewon my childhood friend and best friend. We are taking the same course, we've been classmates since we're kids.

"You've been spacing out lately what's the matter is there anything wrong?" How can I just say that I'm having feelings for her?

"Nothing really I'm not just in the mood." She then closen our gap and hugged me tightly. I love the way it feels, the warmth of her hug i feel safe it's like home for me.

"Everything will be alright Minmin." She kissed my cheeks. Chaewon and her flirty side.

"Kim chae you're stealing some kisses again. " I pretend to be mad but deep into me hear I'm very happy about.

"I'm not going to stop kissing you even if you already have a boyfriend he won't stop me from doing that." She always kisses me on my cheeks or on my lips but we don't make out just pecks. "So any new person who already confess to you?" Chaewon asked

My problem isn't just me falling in love with my best friend, but I'm hiding the fact that I'm a lesbian not just from her but also my parents. They always thought that I'm straight but no I'm a lesbian and I'm afraid that my parents will disown me for that. Should I change my preference for my parents, so that they won't be disappointed with me?

am her at Chaewon's house doing some paper works for our defense. Chaewon is focused at her laptop and I found myself admiring her. "Chaewon I have something to ask."

"What is it? Are you having problems with your paper work?" She slightly looked at me.

"Nope. What if I say that I am a lesbian what will be your reaction? " she started to laugh so hard.

"Are you kidding me you are a definition of a straight girl. Don't be ridiculous Kim Minjoo." Right she won't believe me with that.

I stand up on where I am sitting. Then I walked towards her and remove her hands from the keyboard and I sat down on her lap.

"Even if I do this you won't believe me?"

Her expression is as blank as ever. She's not even bothered by it. "No why? Are you testing me?"

"No I'm not testing you." My arms are now wrapped on her neck. A sudden tension has been felt in the room.

"What are you doing Minjoo?"

"You still won't believe that I am a lesbian?" She just shook her head.

"Even If I do this." I kissed her in her lips and start moving. She also moves her lips as an answer to my question. The movements of our lips are so in sync like we've been doing this for a very long time. It is our first kiss that is this intense.

"Are you really a lesbian?" her face says it all she is looking for an answer.

"Why do you want to try it again just to prove it?"

"Shut up!" She then kissed me like she's been raving for me for a very long time. Instead of doing our research paper we made out all night not caring of anything.

One thing lead into another. Every sleepover consists of cuddling and kissing. I don't care now I love her but I still have a bigger problem my parents. I know that this fight for love will be bloody in the future.

Eunbi's POV

This problem isn't as simple as I thought it will be. It is way more complicated than I thought this is not just taking a risk for love but also taking a risk of losing your parents in the future.

"So you are telling us that this is way more complicated?" Sakura asked.

"Is it complicated?" is she serious?

"let's talk about your problem with your best friend first before we talk about your parents."

"So you are doing things that best friends normally don't do. You're telling us that you are in some kind of friends with benefits relationship." Sakura said. The way she looks at me is very meaningful we are also in this kind of relationship. Do we need to put a label on our relationship? Is she asking for it? Ugh I need to talk to her later about this.

"Yes but how do I know if she likes me more than a friend."

"Yes she likes you more than just a friend Min. But the real question is does she like out of love or does she like you out of lust."

"And that's one of my problem. I know to myself that I like her because I love her and I am willing to do anything for her even if she just wants what I'm giving." She's a bit childish for her age.

"You need to test the waters first you don't need to rush things. Take it slow and steady. And you need to stop doing what you are doing right now it might ruin your friendship."

"Are you willing to sacrifice the friendship that you built for many years? Are you willing to let go of someone that have been part of most of your life? If your answer is yes then go for it but remember what DJ Bi said test the water first before you make a move, because one wrong move and everything might end in an instant. That's The painful truth in falling in love with your best friend you might lose them." She's giving an advice based on her experience which is very nice. She's giving the possibilities that may happen if she takes the risk.

"Is clear to you you now Min?"

"Yes thank you for that."

"Now for the more complicated problem that you are facing."

"Is it that complicated." You can Sense the sarcasm on her voice.

"Can you tell us what are planning?"

"Simple I'll just tell them that I'm lesbian then Get disowned for my entire life." The pain in every word that she's saying can be felt I want to hug her right now.

"you are in pain but why are you saying it like it is not a big problem?" Sakura asked.

"I am not their real child at the first place."

To be continued