Please

R18

This chapter will contain mature scenes that are not suitable for minors. If you are a minor or uncomfortable reading this kind of content, please skip this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Eunbi's POV

"Hey we already know that you love each other to death but can you please stop this lovey dovey things here and continue it on your house or apartment? I just remind you that this is still your work place." Nako interrupted our sweet moment that we are having right now. She sounded annoyed but her facial expression is saying something she's smiling and seemed to be very happy on what's happening between Sakura and I.

"Sorry about that I got carried away." I said while standing from Sakura's lap.

Both us stands up and get ready to get home but I can feel the piercing eyes that are looking at ma and Sakura. I know that they want to interrogate us on how and when it all happen even though they already have a clue when it all started.

"Ask now before I change my mind." Both of them suddenly run towards me and Nako pulled me on the sofa that's in the control panel.

"So we are right that you are into each other?" Yena started the questioning.

"Yes we are already having something between for a long time." I answered truthfully.

"How did it start?" Should I tell them the truth that we are kind of a friends with benefits at first. Maybe just a little but not the whole thing.

"as you know we me met accidentally after the first guesting we barely talked. But after she become our regular guest we hung out more often and every time it's the night our airing it's either she sleeps at my apartment or I sleep at her house and that's how we started." They went silent for a solid second on what have they heard. They didn't expect that we often sleep with each other. I think that they are expecting a very low-key relationship between us.

"Did something happen between the both of you?" Nako asked me and I blushed I still remember the day that Sakura's hands roamed her hands around my upper body.

"Oh my gosh I think they did already just look how Eunbi blushed right now." Yenna pointed out my red face.

"No we did not yet go beyond kissing." Thankfully Sakura saved my ass over if not they would think that Sakura and I already have sex.

"Kiss you call that kiss?" Yena suddenly exclaimed. "Don't make us fool. Nako and I saw you at the car making out and Eunbi is almost on top of you Sakura!" I just remembered that they saw one of our make out session at the car.

"Ok that's the wildest thing that we did nothing more than that. "I lied to them but they do not have to know how wild are we when we are making out.

"Ok alright we won't bother your sex life and besides we don't want the details on how you did the dirty." Yena is such a liar she's the one opened up that conversation.

"Kkura I just want to tell you something important." The sudden change of Nako's voice made me a little bit nervous. She's always lively and cute tone voices but right now it way different. I Just want you to know that Eunbi is our precious unnie even though we are not calling her unnie. Try to hurt her and you will be facing us right Yena." Yena crossed her arms dramatically and nod on what Nako said. That's very cute and sweet even though she is the youngest among the three of us she is brave enough to fight and stand for us. It's very heart warming.

"I know I won't hurt her Nako. Are you single by the way?" why is she asking Nako that is she interested now in to Nako?

"Right in front of Eunbi Unnie huh. But yes I am single. Why?"