Date

Chaeyeon's POV

A beam of light wakes me up from my deep sleep. I look around and Hyewon isn't beside me, most of the time she's still hugging me. I picked up the clothes that were thrown when we had sex last night. I just wear my under wear and an oversized shirt.

I saw Hyewon sitting on the table drinking her coffee. I slid my arms to her shoulders and hug her from the back I buried my face to her neck and indulge her smell. "You've waked up late are you that tired?" I placed small and multiple kisses on her neck. It has been a month ever since the talk that we did. She really loves me that much and I just realize that I felt the same way she's my home she accepted me she gives me job not as a sugar baby but a normal day job to her company.

"it's Sunday we don't have any work so it's okay for me to wake up late." Hyewon pulled me to her lap and starts to kiss me.

"Let's make love all day baby please." She is so horny right now but I have different plans for the day.

"No baby dress up let's have a date today." Her eyes sparkle like diamonds. Doing this isn't an act of guilt this is an act of love. Yes, act of love, I just realize that this isn't just about lust and money it has to do with love.

"Date for real date? You mean like couples do?" I nod at her with sweetest smile that I can give her. She almost pushed me out of her lap and run to the bathroom to prepare for our date.

Our story is kind of weird and wild. From me selling my body to her to me realizing that I love her. How do I realize that I love her? That happened after we talked, after she said that she is a home wrecker.

All of the feelings that I'm denying suddenly went out of hand. Because why would I leave the person that I am going to marry to a sugar mommy even if I know that Sakura will stay by my side even if I cheated on her. At first I thought that it is all guilt but no it is not after all. Second thought is money I need money, but no it's not about her money. Third is for lust and pleasure that she's giving me but it's not.

After all I leave Sakura because I found my home my safe heaven, the person who accepted me when I'm at my worst state. She never leave me even if I always say that I still love my ex and I said that she's just my sugar mommy and my fuck buddy.

"Hey it's your turn. You can take a shower now." I looked at her and she's wearing a floral dress. I know that she's beautiful with or without clothes but now looking at her different side that she never showed up me it makes my heart flutter.

"Your wearing something simple huh." This is un expected she's exclusively wearing formal or office stuff.

"Why you don't like it? I should change to something else." I held her wrist to stop her from changing. I softly held her cheeks and peck her lips.

"No I love what you are wearing." She blushed after all this month's staying with her it's my first time seeing her like this.

I change into more something casual black pants, plain white t-shirt on top of it is a black leather jacket and black canvas shoes.

"Ready?" Hyewon asked as soon as I came out of the room.

"Yes babe how about you?"

"Yes let's go. Where are we going by the way?"

"Just come with me. And enjoy our date."

We ate on a not so fancy but no so cheap restaurant a simple one to be exact and she seems to enjoy it. I take her to a park that has a very beautiful view. We are sitting under the shade of a tree and eating some snacks.

"Are you enjoying this date?" I causally asked.

"Yes why?"

"I just thought that you won't enjoy it because I didn't bring you to a fancy restaurant or to a day tour to some private island." She glared at me as soon as I finished talking.

"What do you think of me a spoiled brat that doesn't appreciate things? Even if I grew on a very rich house hold my parents always tell me that I should appreciate everything that comes to my life even if it is the littlest things. I don't care if you bring me to a food stall convenience store fuck even if you bring me to the slums I'll be happy because money isn't everything for me it's you. money is just a plus but you are the most important right now as long as I am with you I am happy."

"I didn't mean it that way I am just amazed that you are like this. It makes me like you more." Smile crack on her face on what did I said.

"So you like me huh?"

"Yes I always do. I held her cheeks and give her the softest and sweetest kiss that I can give her.

"Let's go let's have some fun"

Eunbi's POV

It's Sunday and Sakura told me that we will have a date today. She just brings her clothes last night and she sleep in my apartment. I don't know where we are going so I just wear a high waist pants and crop top.

"Kura why are you taking too long?" I shouted from the couch while scrolling on social media. Gosh she always takes too long preparing sometimes I think that she's the bottom on this relationship.

"ok I am ready" as soon as she came out of the room I was stunned she's wearing a white ling sleeves with a diamond patterned vest and shorts. Gosh this girl still amazes me.

I snapped on my trance when she talked. "So let's go"

We went on a very casual date. We went to watch some movies play on the arcade and now we are eating at a very famous café.

"Do you like the chocolate cake?" Sakura asked while she's staring at me enjoying the cake.

"The name of this came from the wife of the original owner of this café you know the power couple Seulgi and Irene. And now it is owned by their daughter and her wife who's the owner of a restaurant empire." I don't think she's listening to me she's just staring at me while talking. She's like a teen ager who fell I love for the first time.

I am about to talk when a two freaking tall girl approached us and seems very shy. Sakura and I looked at the two girls. "Uhm do you need anything" Sakura asked.

"You are DJ Bi right and if I am not mistaken based on the color of your hair you are Kkura right?" The girl with longer hair asked.

"Uh Right that's us."

"Hi I am Wonyoung and this is Yujin." I staered at them for a long time because of the name is very familiar to me.

"Oh you're the girl who confessed in my first day as a guest."

To be continued,