ORGASM

It's been 11 years.
This has to end,my love.

I hope you come across this one day and realized how much I ever loved you.

Here is me saying goodbye.

Lane's POV:

I saw a familiar person from a far. I can only see their back but I know that it's Austin. I might have forgotten his favorite things. But I will never forget that back.. I tried to follow him from a sea of people. Scared that I will lose sight of him again. This time I will be brave. I told myself.

I ran as fast as I can.

But I couldnt see not even a shadow of him anymore.

He's gone.

Austin's gone. I looked everywhere. Was I just losing my mind? Is my brain making things up? Things that arent even here?

I told myself that maybe it was just really my imagination. Even tho it felt so real. That Autin was really there.

I even asked myself.. if it was really him, then what do I even want to say?

I guess what I wanted to say was I've loved you for so many years. And I think to many more. I might not think of you every day, but when there are days that I do, I obsessed about it. I wish I could stop. But I know, I will always love you. You're probably not the same person I fell in love with before, but the you I fell in love with few years ago, I'll continue to cherish. I'd be lying if I say that I never thought of how it would be to grow old with you. You made me feel things no one has ever had. I just know that I saw the two of us doing everything together. Building our future and our family. And I'm sad I will never be that person for you. Not in this life. I'm not going to beg anymore. For you to come back. For us to happen. Because I know now that it's just not it. My part in your story is over just as how you are to mine. So I guess..

What I really came here to say is that...

Thank you. Thank you for making me feel loved. For allowing me to love you. Thank you for the happiness, for the pain, for the memories. For everything. You changed me. You came into my life and I'm not the same ever since. And even tho, it's so painful to let go of the idea of us. I'm truly letting you go this time. Because I love you this much. And I'm happy that you are now happy.

My god. I love you. I've loved you. And all I wanted to do was to wake up next to you every day. I wish I hugged you tighter before. I kissed you harder that day. I wish I told you in repeat how much you meant to me. I wish.

I will always remember this story. I will keep it inside this little box. Where I might visit the pages every now and then. But until then..

You will always be my favorite story to tell. I'll miss you forever.

***

A/N:

I hope you enjoy listening to the music of each chapters, because I surely do! 😍 we're almost at the end thank you for reading up until here.

You are what keeps me going!