ORGASM part 2

Lane's POV:

I went to the bus stop still thinking of what just happened. The bus was already packed inside. It stopped and I went in. But I quickly looked back.

There he is...

Austin.

Standing 3 steps away from me.. after so long it was the first time our eyes met again. We looked into each other. With no emotions in both of our faces. I faced him through the door of the bus. Staring at him while the bus slowly goes away. I couldnt even cry at that point. I dont know what to feel. I wanted to step out of the bus and talk to him. Tell him everything I feel and wanted to say. But I couldnt tell myself to do it. I just froze.

So we both watched and did nothing.

And left everything unsaid between us.

If only you know.. I'm only saying goodbye because there's no other choice left to do but to move on..

This is my closure.
This is finally my closure.
I told myself.

Will I regret not doing anything few years from now? Probably. I'll probably will think of that time for the rest of my life. But for now.. I'll just leave it at that.

I got home and thought about everything that happened. Sometimes..

No closure is the closure..

It has been 5 years after the last time I saw Austin. Most people move to a new city to start a new life but I did the opposite. I went back to where it all started. To where I met Joe. A lot of things have changed. I found out that Joe already settled down and got married and they are now expecting their first born.

Jon on the other hand is now happily dating someone who appreciates him and treats him like the queen he is. Tiff and Dan..well, even tho I have never talked to Tiff ever since after that happened, I have heard that they have got 2 kids and Tiff is pregnant for their 3rd. Greta and Austin moved to Greta's hometown. Happily married.

Even tho as cheesy as it is that I wasn't his happily ever after, I'm glad that he was my once upon a time. I might not belong to anyone, but now at least I am of my own. My own happiness. I get to choose what makes me happy. I finally get the say in my life. Not to wait for anyone. But myself.

And then there's me.. still pursuing my passion in life. I've went out with different people before. Haven't met the right one yet. But at least now I try. I'm not stuck and will never be stuck on the same place ever again.

And if someone leaves you somewhere, there's only one thing you could do.

You bloom where you were planted.

I am my own person. Flaws and all.
Stripped and Naked.

*  e n d *

A/N:

Thank you for reading Naked.

I have to close this chapter of my life in order to move on to other greater things. Thank you for the love! <3 your messages truly means the world to me.

I'm currently writing a girl x girl story called Almost, Always if you're interested, feel free to click my wattpad profile and look for the story.

Thanks a bunch! x