Sidefuck part 2

Lane's POV:

Cont.

I took my bag and went straight upstairs. I was about to knock on the door until I heard something I wasn't expecting to hear..

Tiff...moaning. I kneeled down and moved closer to the door so I could hear more of what's happening.

"So tight. Hmmmm. Ugh" I heard a familiar voice say. Is that Dan? What are they doing? I hear Tiff continue to moan.

"Wait. Don't put that in. It's too big." I heard Tiff said. Hmmm. Dan is big yea. But Tiff isn't a virgin either. I'm pretty sure Dan made her wet first. He wouldn't put it in unless she is. Dan is...rough yet gentle.. gentle enough to make you fall...

"Stop. Stop. You're hurting me." Tiff yelled.

What are they doing? What did Dan do this time? I couldn't wait anymore. I wanna know. I was about to open the door until..

"Lane? What are you doing? Why are you kneeling on the floor?" Dan asked.

"I was...measuring the door. I wasn't sure if my bag could fit you know. I don't wanna break the door or anything. You know...just..uh..making sure." I explained.

Okay...that was awkward.

"Actually I was praying. I was just praying. That's why. I didn't know you guys were there. Oh look time go. Byeeee" I added. Dan looking as confused as ever.

"Laneee. Wait! Help me out." I looked back with Tiff calling me back.

"I wanted to wear this dress for tonight so I forced it. It gets tighter the longer I wear it. I really like this dress but it's too tight. I wanted it removed but Daniel couldn't remove it out of me either. He tried putting his hand inside to break it but his hands are just too big for this tight dress. He started yanking it like crazy. It hurts." She explained.

Ohhh...that was it then. Sighhhhhh. I thought something else is happening.

"Like what?" Tiff asked.

"Wait did I say that out loud? Hmmm. No. I meant..hmmmm."

"Lane? Are you okay?" Tiff said.

Good question. Am I okay? Hmm let's see. I haven't completely gotten over my ex who chose to chase after the girl who was getting married that ignored his ass for a long time.

Meanwhile, one of my closest friend is getting married with my fuck buddy who I ended up having feelings for too. Who btw. Ghosted me a few months ago. So someone tell me. Is that okay??

"I'm great. Couldn't be any better. Haven't been this happy for a long time." I said. With the biggest smile on my face.

B i t c h. L i a r.

Y o u w e r e f a l l i n g a p a r t

"Here let me help you remove that. Sorry Tiff. Daniel grab the scissors." I demanded.

"What?!" Both yelled.

I laugh as I help Tiff remove her dress. And Dan holding both of her hands. Giving her support.

Y e s...

pretend some more. You have to pretend. Just a little bit more. Until it's time to tell. Then no need to pretend anymore..

***