Sidefuck part 1

Addressing Strip;

Hello everyone, I've received a lot of messages about their disappointment with Strip as I've taken down the chapters when they aren't even done reading it yet and just ended up reading Naked instead. I'd like to apologize for the confusion as to where the rest of the chapters are. Recently, I've signed a contract with a company for them to use 'Strip' in their platform. Which means I have to unpublish the chapters here. I hope you understand. I'm really sorry if I didn't give anyone a heads up.

Honestly speaking, even before I signed a contract I've always thought of removing Strip. I thought it wasn't good. That I'm not good. That I couldn't write. That's why I went away for so long. But you know what? I wrote Strip as a love letter to myself. All the quotations and poetry. That if no one else can love me and say those words to me, then I will.. So to hell what others will think. This is my poetry. This is my letter of self-love.

And thank you...for appreciating it. Thank y'all so much❤️

P.S Rest assured that I'll continue updating Naked as part of its sequel.

Happy reading!

Lane's POV:

Before I could even get in I felt a hand on my arm.

'Lane. What's up? Are you okay?' I heard Tiff said. I wanted to tell her the truth about me and Dan. I'm confused. I don't know if it's my story to tell. If I should be the one to break the news to her. I opened my mouth but nothing comes out. It takes a lot of courage to say the truth. And to face it. That it's really happening.

'I'm sorry Tiff. I..' I was going to tell Tiff but I saw a familiar face approach us.

Dan.

He stood there staring at me with concern and fear written all over his face. As if saying 'dont do it'

'I'm happy for you Tiff. Really. I am. And of course I'd like to be part of the wedding. I just couldn't handle my emotions. I'm just too happy for you.' I lied. Half lied. If not telling her about me and Dan or me being happy for them is the lie..go figure..

Tiff hugged me and said words I couldn't even hear anymore. I felt numb. Why must her happiness mean one of my biggest pain? Why does someone have to suffer in order for someone else to feel good? Why does feeling alive for someone means sudden death for someone else?

I saw Dan mouth the words 'thank you'. The night that started with laughter ended with tears. As I cry my eyes out.

It has been a month since I saw Tiff and Dan. Tiff messages me every now and then,to give me updates with the wedding.

Everything is set and ready. Only a week left and they will get married. I already got my dress to wear for the wedding. Tiff will be wearing a long dark red gown. While eveyone else will be wearing a white dress. That's her favorite color. A red rose among white roses.

I tried a few times before to tell Tiff through the phone when she calls. But Dan is either next to her or comes around when we talk. It's as if he doesn't want me to tell.

What do I do? It would break Tiff's heart if I don't go. But I have to tell her the truth. Before it's too late. While there is still time. She can decide for herself. If she knew what kind of man Dan really is.

Tiff is my friend. And I don't want her hurt. Even if it means telling the truth. I'd rather have her know what really happened. I don't want her to experience what I've experienced with Dan.

Okay..I will tell her. Since Tiff invited me to stay the night at her place before the wedding. I will talk to her and tell her everything. I packed my bag. My courage. Honesty. And love for our friendship.

This is it. This is where it starts.

I arrived at Tiff's old house. She spent her younger years with her grandparents. Sadly, they are both dead and it's just her aunt living in the house. I was welcomed by her aunt, Merly. I've only seen her twice when she visited Tiff before in her old apartment.

'Laneeee dear.you're just in time. I was about to leave. I'm going to the supermarket. ' Aunt Merly said.

'Aunt Merly! It's been so long!' I said while giving her a hug.

'Yes, it's been quite some time. Come, you must be tired. Tiff is already waiting for you inside her room. Just go straight upstairs. It's the first door.' She replied.

'Oh. Alright. I'll go straight there then. See you!' I answered with a smile on my face.

I took my bag and went straight upstairs. I was about to knock on the door until I heard something I wasn't expecting to hear..

***