Prone Bone Part 1

Lane's POV:

F l a s h b a c k

"Stop. Austin. What are you doing?" I asked while Austin and I kissed on top of the table.

"What?" He whispers as he continues to kiss my neck.

"You said we are just going to watch a movie here...in the kitchen. So. We're...near...the food..." I couldnt continue what I was going to say from the pleasure I feel. I feel Austin's dick rubbing against me.

"Shhhh. Baby. Did I say watch? I meant make one." He replied as his kisses started going down and both of his hands cup my boobs.

"What movie is this? Porn...?" I asked softly. It felt too good.

"Baby, I'm already hungry. Let me eat you out."

He replied teasingly. He lowered down my panty and inserted his fingers slowly. I trembled as I felt his tongue licking me. Slowly. And it gets fast. Driving me crazy.

"Austin..." I called out his name. I felt like I was going to reach my climax. He stops and flips me over.

"I can't hold it in anymore. I need you. I need you so badly,Lane." He said. I felt so hot. He put his dick inside me and started pounding me hard.

Wait..I know this position. I thought to myself.

Prone bone.

It's the position that hits the g-spot and gives you insane orgasm.

I started touching myself as Austin fucks me harder. I feel my entire being feeling weak from how good it felt. Austin then picked me up and put me on the counter. I held onto him as we kissed passionately.

My thoughts were cut off as Jon repeatedly called my name. The thought of Austin and me making love made me wet that I forgot everything else that I had to do.

"Laneeee. What do you think? Maybe we should grab a snack or buy something we can cook?" He asked.

"Oh hmmmm. Yea maybe if he invites us to his place we can cook the food there. Just like old times right?"

Lie.

He wouldn't.. why would he?

"Yeah that's true. Oh! I know! Let's cook his favorite food!" Jon suggested as he push the cart towards the produce section.

Austin's favorite food....?
What is his favorite food? Why can't I remember anything about it now?

Pork Stew..just like what his grandma would always make.

Right! It was Pork Stew. Was. Because I don't know if it's still the same.

What's happening to me?

I approached Jon and help him pick the ingredients.

"Whaaaat. There is a coupon code for this one. Let me ask if this is correct because I'm not paying the extra 30 cents. Uh no. Not today." Jon said.

"Jon. It's okay. It's just..." before I was even able to finish my sentence Jon already left.

If only Austin is here. He would have laughed so hard and even back up Jon for his 30 cents.

I continued looking for the ingredients while waiting for Jon who still hasn't come back yet.

Okay I'm almost done with everything I just need a cabbage for the stew.

I was about to pick up the cabbage when someone else picked it up first.

Hey! I thought to myself.

"Oh sorry. You want this?" A familiar voice said. I never looked at someone so fast in my life. My eyes widened.

I know this person..

It's you..

***