DOUBLE PENETRATION

LANE'S POV:

I hold onto him tighter. His thrust getting faster. Our breaths, heavier. The moan, louder. There is nothing crazier than a good fucking. It feels like it's breaking me, like I'm about to explode.

In out. In out. In out. Fast. Fast. Fast. Faster. Room filled with ahhh. He changed our position. He pinned me down.

DON'T STOP. PLEASE.

I screamed with pleasure. I don't know how long it has been. But, anyone who says they didn't like having sex must not be having it good. Because this is honestly one of the best things in life.

I just want to keep on going. It makes me forget.

FUCK ME  MORE.

HARDER!!

I wanted him to break me.

as he fucked me harder, I dig my nails deep on his back. Gasping  for air. I feel like I was drowning into this sea of lust. But instead of water, it was mixed of cum and sweat. As we both reached our climax,

AUSTIN.

I yelled.

He laughed.

'I'm sorry. But. Him again?' He teasingly said.

I felt the embarrassment rushed through my entire body.

'I'm sorry!' I replied.

'We don't say sorry here, Lane. Wanna fuck more?'

I stared at him deciding if I should accept the invite.

'But this time, I want you to scream my name.'

'What if I don't?' I asked.

'I'll make you. ' those words were stuck in my head. Trying to figure out what a hell of move he would make to drive me crazy in bed.

We both laughed.

This is Dan. We met through an online post. I wasnt looking for anything specific when I found him. I'm not the type of girl that does hook up. But Dan is the kind of person that will make you forget what you were originally looking for. A company. A friend. Someone who is there for you when you're lonely. And sometimes, when you're horny.

We are fubu. Fuck buddies.

I guess that's why they call it fuckbuddy.

They fuck you. And your feelings too.

Sometimes, when you least expect it.

Dan made it very clear in the first place. That he is not looking for anyone to date right now. But we all know that's also a code for, I'm just not into you. Because if he does, why is there no label? I always tell that to myself.

Self, let that sink in.

I remember the first time I saw Dan, he was wearing jeans and a shirt that shows how toned he is, it fits him perfectly. He didn't even recognized me at first. Or maybe my face is just not worth remembering?

We had a movie date. I'm not the type of girl that kiss on the first date either. But then there I was. Making out on the first date.

I was hungry. But it was a different type of hunger. It was for a dick. Dick hunger is real. I tried to remove the thoughts of Dan and me in bed. Until I heard him say ' relax, I wont hurt you'

I WONT HURT YOU.

Something Austin said to me before. If there is one thing in the world that I don't trust other than I LOVE YOU is the word I WONT HURT YOU. Red flag. That is already a red flag Lane. What are you doing? Leave. Move. Go! I thought to myself.

A finger.

But a finger.

Made me stay.

I felt a hand touching my legs.

Dan. Grabbed my boobs. Slowly touching my legs while seemingly watching the movie. I didn't react. He kept on going. Until I felt how wet I slowly became. He slowly slid his hand under my dress. I felt his finger rubbing my panties.

Shit, I forgot to wear shorts. Or did I do that in purpose?

I moaned softly as I felt his finger slowly inside of me.

'Dan' I said.

'Just say stop' he replied.

'Daaaaan' I said but this time feeling all weak.

'Just say stop.' He repeated.

'No. Keep on going' I replied. Without knowing why I said it. Dick hunger. Dick hunger is real I'm telling you.

I don't even remember what movie we were watching. I just know that the movie date ended to us fucking inside the bathroom of the movie theater.

And that's how it all started. How I slowly started feeling a little something more serious for him.

The scary part of having a fuck buddy other than catching STD, is catching feelings. Dan feels like my present. He is what I have right now. No strings attached. Okay. I can deal with that. Even though I know. This is not going anywhere. Because this is not a love story. Not my story to tell.

But if I'm being honest to myself.. there are days that I still think of Austin. Sometimes, no amount of fucking would make you forget. But I always have to remind myself that Austin is in the past now.

He fucks me in the past. And Dan fucks me in the present. They both fuck me at the same time. Both good, slow, and it gets fast.

Double penetration. I'm being double penetrated by 2 people. At the same time. Fucking me. My feelings. Both at the same time.

Beware people. Beware for the double penetration. It feels good but once it's both over. It can leave you wanting more.

***