Chapter 15: *love bites*

Ethan's POV:

With a love drunk Francesca, waiting not so patiently beside me as I lock the door, she finally has enough, her hand grasps the back of my neck, and her lips are quickly on mine. I don't give her one ounce of control – I grab her wrists, pinning them against the front door, leaning into her as I deepen the kiss.

A breathy moan leaves her sweet lips when my left leg slips between her thighs. She tilts her head up, giving me access to her neck which I gladly take, holding her jaw up with my spare hand. I leave open mouth kisses across her neck, sucking harshly and nibbling down on some spots, enough to leave my mark.

"Ethan. Please." Francesca's beg doesn't catch me off guard. She almost lost it throughout our date, several times in fact, and at one point, I was worried she was going to get up and leave me.

"I don't know..." I trail off, grinning down at my breathless girlfriend. "We should probably go tell everyone we're back, should we not?"

"Ethan, stop being a bitch." She whines, and I let out a loud laugh.

"Stay here." I insist, and she nods, nibbling down on that lip of hers, so I drag my thumb over, before planting one last kiss on the plump beauties. "I love you. I'll be a few seconds."

She may hate me for this, but I have no shame – I open the main door, everyone deeply engrossed in what looks like a chick flick, and Matt's head swings around, leading everyone else's to, like a domino effect.

"We're heading up." I let them know. "So, hi. Bye."

As I expected Francesca's jaw drops at my very quick dismissal, and I chuckle at her reaction as I close the door shut behind me. She shakes her head in amusement, taking off her leather jacket. "You're an idiot, but God, do I love you."

"I love you, too, darling. Now, what bedroom are we taking?" I ask, remembering we never decided.

"Yours." She answers, blushing slightly. "I slept good in your bed."

"Did you?" I smile, stepping towards her and she nods. "I'm glad. I've missed having you sleep with me. My nirvana."

"Your nirvana." She whispers, giving me a smile – a smile that looks so peaceful. "I hope you know, you're mine too."

"Oh yeah?" I smile at that; it makes my heart warm knowing so. "I love you, Francesca."

"I love you too, Ethan Kane. Forever and always." She says this like it's a promise.

"Forever and always?" I question.

"Forever and always." She nods, and in a split second, my lips are back on hers – I'm addicted, and she's the dose I so desperately need. My hands grip the back of her thighs and I pick her up, her legs immediately wrapping around my waist, letting out a giggle – her giggles are never high pitched, they're low and soothing; comforting.

"Let's get to bed, yeah?" I breathe out, holding back the urge to fuck her on the stairs.

To say it was tricky getting up them said stairs, would be an understatement. With messy kisses; clashing tongues, fingers tangled in each others hair – needy and distracted actions don't lead to fast and easy walking.

I practically kick down my door when we reach the end of the hallway where it lies, and only then do I put Francesca down, us pulling away from our makeout with heavy breathing.

Sighing, she falls back on my bed, her legs draping off the edge, and she gives me a little smile as I shrug off my suit jacket. Her red dress has raised slightly, giving me a peak of her white lace that leaves nothing to my imagination, and her hair is spraying out over my white freshly-clean sheets – she looks like a fucking goddess.