6k special: the Day you become a child [1]

(A/n:" thank you so much for 6K is honestly unbelievable that one of my weird ideas was get this much attention I honestly never thought this will happen I made this book thinking that no one will actually read it among these billions of other books and seeing this makes me really happy plus all the support from you guys so thank you so much my loves")
_________________________________________________________________

(A/n:"in this chapter all the Events of the overbolds are done and gone and everybody knows your a female and your abilities what they still call it magic and now they simping for you Enjoy"

3rdPOV

It was a peaceful calm day in NRC everything seemed to be going perfectly like it was assigned to, some students are in their classes written down notes and learning while some are outside running lopes and the teachers been extra hard on them as usual Let's take a look and some of those classes...

No.. actually..scratch that let's go and look at where our main characters is.

The potion class.

It was oddly calmer than usual, normally there will be explosions  and chaos going on in that room but today it was different it was very calm every student is in their assigned groups working on a potion ms.Crewel told them to make and everything was going fine until....

BOOM

this...

Deuce:"[cough][cough] Grim I told you not to put too much of it, just one drop" Yelled Deuce covered in black chalk.

Grim:"HEY don't blame it on me, Ace pushed me"said Grim trying to remove some from his eyes.

Ace:"Me?! You were standing too close to the pot I was beside (Y/n)" Ace argued take it off his goggles

Crewel:" you idiot puppies look what you did how can you turn such a simple potion into this" Crewel said angrily indicates to the room now filled with smoke and foam coming from the giant pot and every student rushing out of the class.

Deuce:"W-we're sorry mr.Crewel we don't know what happened we were following the recipe like it was written" Deuce said nervously scared from the teacher.

Ace:"Yeah (y/n) was reading out the recipe and we were just following if anything is her fault"

Deuce:" wait..I haven't heard anything from (y/n) is she ok?"said Deuce now worried looking around for you to see you nowhere.

Ace:"huh? Where is she?" said ace now also worried that something bad had happened to his crus-FRIEND! friend.

They looked at the spot where you were stand to see nothing but a pile of clothes and freaked out.

Deuce/Ace/Grim/Crewel:"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Grim:"Oh no what if the explosion melted her!"Grim Panicked more scared of what will happen to him of the Monkey found out they hurt his owner.

Deuce:"HOW DID IT HAPPEN?"

Ace:"OH NO,OH NO ,OH NO ,OH NO" panicked both Ace and Deuce Fearing for what had happened to you, what if you were gone forever? They didn't get to tell you their feelings.

Crewel:"YOU BRAINLESS PUPPIES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Yelled Crewel now very Angry raising his arm up with his wand in his hand ready to hit them with it.

Until a small Coughing almost childlike Coughing interrupted them They looked at where it came from it came from the pile of clothes they walked closer to it crewel poked it with the top of his wand and it moved they all jumped back then a Child's head peaked out from under the close it had (h/c) hair and one eye grey and the other one a (e/c) and some freckles looking up at them with Curiosity.