53k Special: the day you become a child [p2]

3rdPOV

Bby You:"[nom nom]" you happily ate another macaron as a another Plate of sweets was placed on the table she didn't care that she's sitting on Floyd lap who's happily cuddling her she was distracted by the delicious food.

the student around them and walking past them looked confused by the random child being spoiled by the dorm leader and Vice Leaders but didn't dare to questioning it.

Jade:" you know, I never thought (y/n) of all people will have Freckles" Jade said placing a bowl of ice cream in front of you, your eyes shined with curiosity at it.

Floyd:" I know right~? but she looks so cute with them~ if  Kobi-Chan looks this cute as a child imagine how she looks back at her age without the mask~ I bet she looks even more cuter~" said Floyd rubbing his cheeks on your head.

Jade:" when do you think she'll go back Azul?" Asked Jade Snapping Azul form his thoughts and didn't say anything the whole time.

Azul:" well, it's either temporarily or has a reverse potion to it"

Floyd:" well until then I want to spend time with little Kobi-Chan~" said Floyd going back to cuddling you and Jade chuckled while Azul Huffed.

Bby you:" sir?" you said and all of them turned to you giving full attention.

Jade:" Yes (y/n)?" Jade smile softly at you.

Bby you:" what's this?" You asked pointing at the bowl of ice cream.

Jade:" that's ice cream (y/n)" he smiled at you looking more confused.

Bby you:" Ice...cream?" You tilted your head like a puppy making you even cuter.

Floyd:" Yup. Is a cold delicious dessert and it's (F/n) with (F/T) your favourite" he said picking up a spoon and scoping up some putting it In front of you.

Floyd:" here, try it, say Ayy~" you opened your mouth, you bite into the ice cream and your eyes widened and shined.

Bby you:" it's like the frozen yogurt my mom makes every summer!" very fast you took the spoon from Floyd and Started scooping more and eating it quickly.

Jade:" fufu, her reaction is the same when she tasted it for the first time" Said Jade sitting next to his brother and played with your hair.

Floyd:" but why doesn't she remember it? she tried it before"

Azul:" she turned back to 5 Floyd, way back before meeting us so she probably doesn't remember any of us" he said but sounded upset and looked away from you, you'd think he'll be all over you but no actually, he was sad, no lies you were absolutely cute and adorable and mast Protect but the thought of you forgotten him upset him it wasn't noticeable to the twins but you noticed.

His thoughts were cut off when he felt a small hand on his head he looked next to him and there's you standing on the couch patting his head.

Bby You:" sad?" you said looking worried Azul gave small smile even as a child you still cared.

Azul:" Just a little you don't have to worry" he said then an idea came to you, you grabbed his face Azul looked confused so is the twins until you came closer to his face and softly kissed his forehead he froze his eyes went wide, the twins were stunned as well.

Bby You:" better now? Mommy always kisses my head when I'm sad and it goes away" you said giving him an innocent smile.

Azul didn't see the child you right now, no that will be creepy but he saw the old you smiling at him, his face exploded with red he was stumbling on his seat slowly backing away.