Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine

Last Time

Crowley:"well then Trapppola , grim and you"he points at me" as punishment I order you to clean 100 windows" All of us looked at him wide eyes.

You:"hmm...can I help you why were you chasing my monkey?" For some reason I felt nervous under his gaze.

Azul:"I'm Azul Ashengrotto the owner of the Mostro Lounge and those are my best and most trusted man Jade&Floyd Leech"

You:"sorry but I will have to decline the offer"

Grim:" i'm not gonna let him run away and leave us with a punishment. Let's go we're going to catch him and make him help us clean the windows" he said throwing the towel he was cleaning with on the floor and dashed out of the cafeteria with me and coconut following behind him.
____________________________________________________
(A/n:" i'll say this right now so nobody will get confused like last time  every time you talk to someone anybody other then coconut you will use your male voice, ok? Everything is clear? continue then)

(Y/N)POV

Grim:"ORAAAAA! Where is Ace? We're not gonna let you hide away" yelled grim barging into what looks like a classroom an empty one.

Grim:"...Ah, There's nobody here?!" Questioned grim looking around I walked in and stood next to him with coconut on my shoulder.

You:"I'm guessing classes are over it is the afternoon you know" I said looking around the room.

???:" no but I'm here" said in unfamiliar voice we looked to our left to see a Portrait hanging on the wall, A TALKING Painting I swear this place keeps getting weirder.

Grim:"Ffgyaaaa!!! The picture talked!!!" Said grim frightening hugging my leg while coconut hugged my neck I was also shocked but didn't make any moves just stood still and looked at the talking portrait is it possessed?.

Wall portrait:"what now? Is not uncommon for paintings to talk in the school the wall lady over there the wall gentlemen over here everybody can speak"

You:"but how if you don't mind me asking sir"

Wall portrait:"Portraits can speak because they have a mouth, that's normal you know?" He asked at the end moving his eyes to me.

You:" well in my world I don't think so, people will probably think the object is possessed and will try to burn it" I explained and I don't think he liked it because his eyebrows went forward.

Wall portrait:" your "normal" and my"normal" differ in regard to our quirks isn't that true?"he said raising his eyebrows at me.

You:"that's right you are correct and i'm very sorry if I offended you in anyway" I said bowing slightly I went back up to see the portrait giving me a small smile.

Wall portrait:"is all right young man thank you for apologising but why are you here? Looking for someone?" Asked the painting.

Grim:"yes his name is Ace he got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up" said grim letting go of my lag the portrait stayed silent for a second thinking.

Wall portrait:"Aaah, I know him he's one of the Freshman that started today he went back to his dorm not that long ago" he explained me grim and coco eyes went wide anger start building up inside me.