🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your Secret alone you talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)

Y/nPOV

It's the end of the day now everyone went to their dorm to rest, tomorrow is our Battle with Riddle and I keep getting a bad feeling about it I entered the bedroom after washing up and grim and coco as always already sleep I took off my mask and climbed on the bed and sat there for a few seconds then took a deep breath.

You:" alright let's see what this dream has for me now" I said laid-back and closed my eyes and let it take over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes upon hearing a lot of noise looked around and it looked like some sort of a court room but it's so dark.

" your majesty indeed. Why you're not a Queen!"

Said a familiar voice and that's when a light shined in showing the blonde girl argument with the woman I saw last time sitting in a very tall desk who looked down at her very anger.

"You're just a pompous, bad-temperature tyrant!" She yelled I looked at the woman and she looked more pissed then a evils smile came on her face.

"Fufufuf. What did you say?" She asked more threatened her to repeated.

"She said you're a pompous, bad-temperature tyrant" a cat with a Unnormal wide smile appeared on her head repeated with the girl said.

"Hiiiih Off with her head!!!" Yelled the woman and out of nowhere a whole bunch of card jumped out towards her she looked scared I tried to run to her but I couldn't move.

"You heard what her majesty said! Off with her head!" More cards jumped coming to her I started to Panic I looked at the cat and it stared at me when we locked eyes his smile widened even more I felt myself able to move again and immediately run towards the girl I Reached my hand to her she saw me and reached her hand before I was able to grab her all of them turned into dust and disappeared making me fell on the floor I was left in the dark abyss.

"Fufuf~" I heard laughing behind me I got up fast and turned around and was freaked out open seeing only the head of the cat smiling very widely staring at me with his yellow eyes.

You:" who are you?" I asked he laughed again then started vanishing leaving only his mouth.

"Down with the blood red Queen"  he said and kept repeating.

You:" you keep saying the same thing"

"Down with the blood red Queen" I turned around and saw the girl repeating with the cat.

You:" but how?" I asked but Received no answer.

"Down with the blood red Queen" a man with crazy hair and a top hat and a broken teacup in his hand came out of the shadows standing next to the girl repeating the same thing.

More people started coming out, a bunny, a mouse, identical twins, a giant caterpillar, and much more Different creatures surrounding me chanting the same thing.

You:" I want to help but your not telling me how" they kept saying the same thing But it's started getting louder.

You:" if you need me to save you, you need to help me" it started to get louder I covered my ears and crouched down my head is spinning.

"DOWN WITH THE BLOOD RED QUEEN!" The girl screamed and that's when everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~